Super Mario Sunshine 3DS remake idea

I dislike the fact that the FLUDD hinders Mario's abilities, such as long jumping. Even without the FLUDD, you cannot long jump (if I recall correctly, it's been a while).

Misty said:
I dislike the fact that the FLUDD hinders Mario's abilities, such as long jumping. Even without the FLUDD, you cannot long jump (if I recall correctly, it's been a while).

You can't long jump during the non-F.L.U.D.D. segments.

Toa 95 said:
Misty said:

You can't long jump during the non-F.L.U.D.D. segments.
Thank you.

If there was a remake, I'd love for the unused train system to be included, as well as Mario's long overdue for a comeback moves from 64.

YoshiCookie said:
I was thinking some of Mario's voice clips from Super Mario 3D World could replace the old ones. Also, it'd be nice to see Mario's "Looks like a giant--" and "Looks like Mario's gonna have to find a new job" from the Japanese intro come back. Also, "Shine!" could be replaced by "You got a Shine Sprite!" but I guess it still has better grammar than "Shine Get!" :P

I just want the "Open Salami" clip to come back.

Misty said:
Long jumping is overrated. What Mario needs is a dash attack.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Misty said:
Long jumping is overrated. What Mario needs is a dash attack.

Doesn't the slide move count as a "dash attack"?

Back