Which Despicable Me minion is the best?

Which Despicable Me minion is the best?

• Dave (he drove the car in to the Mall.)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Stuart (Gru asked Stuart to date him and Stuart said "Leay...No.")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim (Went to the super market to try the massage chair.)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Phil (Dressed as a baby boy.)

• Mark (Sang karaoke dressed as a Mom.)

• Kevin (Was the first Evil Minion.)

• Jerry (Was scared of a cat.)

• Jorge (photocopied his butt.)

• I didn't see DM.

• What's a Minion?

• Total voters

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
minions_by_eilyn_chan-d6ima3b.jpg

GalacticPetey said:
They're all the same little annoyance that offer nothing to the plot and take away focus from the main characters.
Per.

"subplot"

how do you have a subplot about them if the movie is literally about them

Okay guys, calm down. The minions were funny, and they definitely added to the general enjoyability of the first movie.

idk which one is best though, i mean c'mon, they all look nearly the same. part of what makes gru so cool is that he recognizes which one is which when it's next to impossible for us to do so

Dr. Javelin said:
part of what makes gru so cool is that he recognizes which one is which when it's next to impossible for us to do so
how do you even know that

what if he just invents the names each time he says one

what if they're all the same person and gru can just never remember the name

because he does refer to certain ones differently

like, when he wanted the wi-fi fixed he would ask for a certain one

Dr. Javelin said:
because he does refer to certain ones differently

like, when he wanted the wi-fi fixed he would ask for a certain one
well I mean maybe they just gave up on him getting the name right and just send someone whenever asked for

i still don't know which minion is which

i know there's different variations, like one's short, fat, bald and has two eyes, one's ditto with one eye, one's tall and thin with two eyes, ditto with one eye, etc, etc...

but i still don't know which is which. as far as i'm concerned, it could have been either the short fat one with two eyes or the tall thin one with one eye who played the dad at the supermarket.

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
i still don't know which minion is which

i know there's different variations, like one's short, fat, bald and has two eyes, one's ditto with one eye, one's tall and thin with two eyes, ditto with one eye, etc, etc...

but i still don't know which is which. as far as i'm concerned, it could have been either the short fat one with two eyes or the tall thin one with one eye who played the dad at the supermarket.
Those are Bob, Stuart, Tim, and Phil respectively. And it was Tim who dressed as the dad. There are no tall minions with one eye, although I have seen fan art of one called Bill. He wasn't in any of the films, so I know he is not real.

Dankey Kang said:
That's kinda like asking "What's your favorite Brick Block from Super Mario Bros".
The first one in Super Mario Bros, World 1-1.

Back