Mario is NOT evil!

when i think of abuse i think of punching in the face or ramming your skull into another persons skull.

not HUR HUR PRESSING DOWN ON YOUR SHOE

Shy Guy Forever said:
3. People say Mario is mean to Luigi. Well he is, but Luigi is mean to Mario, too! Either they are both evil, or they are both good!
Evidence that Luigi is bad to Mario at all? If so, please tell us it, oh wise one.

Anser said:
This video further proves your statement is wrong. Mario is a merciless monster hidden under the mask of a joyful, kid-friendly person.

I give good reasons why Mario isn't evil, and you still believe he is evil?!

He isnt evil, because he was programmed that way. *leaves thread*

THIS thread shouldn't even be taken seriously to begin with. I was just trolling in the last page with my post and apparently someone took it rather seriously.

Anser said:
THIS thread shouldn't even be taken seriously to begin with. I was just trolling in the last page with my post and apparently someone took it rather seriously.
It sounded like you were being serious to us.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Anser said:

Sarcasm, my dear friend. Sarcasm.

Anser said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Anser said:

Sarcasm, my dear friend. Sarcasm.
It is hard to tell with text.

Anser said:

yeah this entire thread is of complete for a lack of a better word; retarded.

i mean why is it even HERE

Zae Roles said:
Anser said:

Anti-Mario propaganda is a hot subject for the Mario Boards.

Seriously, I don't know.

Mario did the right thing, to subdue the hideous future crocodile-murdering ape before it went ape****.

I can twist things, too.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Zae Roles said:
Anser said:

Anti-Mario propaganda is a hot subject for the Internet.

Seriously, I don't know.

Fixed.

Yeah, you have a right to be mad, PeskyPlumbers64.

Anser said:

Hooray for Poe's Law

Shy Guy Forever said:
I am sick and tired of people thinking that Mario is the bad guy! Game Theory said it! Even some users on here said it! Here are a few reasons why Mario is NOT evil.

1. They say that Mario stomps ''innocent'' Goomba's. But, have you ever realized that the Goomba's are on Bowser's side? Same thing go's for Koopa's, Magikoopa's, Hammer Bros., Piranha Plants, The Koopalings, and, (I hate to say it), Shy Guy's.

2. People say that Mario punches Yoshi's head. But, have you ever realized that Yoshi wants to HELP Mario? Besides, he's just pointing. The graphics just make it look like that.

3. People say Mario is mean to Luigi. Well he is, but Luigi is mean to Mario, too! Either they are both evil, or they are both good!

If you have any more reasons why Mario isn't evil, say them in replies.
Mate you should be a lawyer because this is some great debate material right here

People have nothing better to do

Back