Pixels

yoshiking14x said:
Does this means Donkey Kong and Pacman are the antagonists?

uhm uh

appearently
?

Not gonna lie I saw a trailer for this and it actually looked pretty good

Was that the actual creator of PacMan? The "herro" seemed a little much

no he isnt

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120120/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

look under professor iwatani (while that guy is ghe actual creator of pacman he is played by sb else)

Oh thank dang when I saw the trailer I took their word for it that it was him because I forgot his name and didn't know what he looked like, and I was like "no why would he associate with this"

i think i read somewhere that he actually does have a cameo in this but he's a background character

oh god a trailer for this came on and my mam just goes "is this that ultron thing"
i cried

the fact peter dinklage is in this gives me hope but the story looks pretty crap
the pac-man part of trailer was pretty funny though

Nabber said:
i think i read somewhere that he actually does have a cameo in this but he's a background character

Why would they hire an actor to play the professor as a minor character and then get the ACTUAL professor to do a cameo

This is the movie that I've waited for my entire life I'm so ready

reviews are coming out for this and it sounds like it's aggressively awful. im so excited to see it

I'm disappointed that this is going to more than make bank. I mean, I'm for Dinklage, Gad, and the other actual talent getting paychecks, but giving more fuel to Adam Sandler is not the way I want them to do it.

I understand people wanting to make fun of bad movies, but with ticket prices and such being the way they are, is that really the wisest thing to do?

GalacticPetey said:
I understand people wanting to make fun of bad movies, but with ticket prices and such being the way they are, is that really the wisest thing to do?

theyre not that expensive here, and besides that sometimes you just go into the cinema to have fun with your friends and not necessarily because the movie is good or w/e.

pixels doesnt seem too terribly boring so its probably a good movie for that

If you really want to see how bad it is, don't spend money to watch it. <_<

Also, critics hate it. I'm not surprised at all.

I've just read a review about it. Seeing the glimpse of the contents of this movie made cringe. Horribly hard.

Now you understood my first impressions of the movie.

As of 29th of July, Pixels still hasn't made back its budget. I guess people really are starting to realize Sandler's films are sh*t.

Back