My Little Pony in the world of Pac-Man

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
This is a crossover fanfic. I love Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures and I also love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. So I spliced them together! Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Go Pac go!" cheered Cylindria, one of Pac Man's closest friends. Pac was chomping the ghosts really fast, burping out their eyeballs as he went. Spiral, a red PacWorlder and another friend of Pac's, was sucking up the colourful ghosts with a plasma sucker, a weapon designed to suck up the ghosts of the Netherworld. "Come on Cyli, you should be using your plasma sucker too!"
"I would, Spiral, but I forgot to bring it with me!" the pink PacWorlder answered. For Pac, eating the ghosts was something he did every single day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move over Twilight, you're in my way!" came a muffled voice. "I can't see!"
"Shush, will you?" came the reply. The six ponies came from Equestria to spy on the strange ghost attacks happening all the time.
"Why are there ghosts? Do you know can you tell me please!" a pink pony screamed at the top of her voice. That caught the attention of the trio of PacWorlders. "Now look what you've done!" hissed Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie shot out of the bushes. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! I love to make cupcakes! Do you like to make cupcakes too?"
Cyli had no time to answer because the blue Pegasus pony had introduced herself. "I'm Rainbow Dash!" The other ponies had come out of their hiding place. "If they are not hostile, I will introduce myself." said a white unicorn. "I'm Rarity."
"The name's Applejack." said an orange pony with a Western accent.
"I'm Twilight Sparkle." a purple Alicorn began, "and that's Fluttershy." She gestured to a yellow pony. "Fluttershy lives up to her name!" said Rainbow Dash.
"What, she has wings and she's hiding over there?" asked Pac. The yellow Pegasus was quivering and hiding in a nearby tree. Rainbow Dash laughed. "Well, yeah! How did you know that?"
"Come out Fluttershy, I wanna meet you! I promise, no chomping." reasoned Pac.
Fluttershy walked out of the bushes and towards Pac, head looking down.
"Look up!" urged Twilight and Cylindria.
Fluttershy obliged to see a strange looking yellow man. "It's you Pac! You are really good at chomping the ghosts!" she gasped. After a while everypony and every-Pac were settled. "There won't be another ghost attack for a while," explained Pac. "When I spit out their eyes, they have to go back to the Netherworld. They should attack again in a few hours."
"A few hours?! Who gets them to do this? They must never give up!" asked Pinkie Pie, shocked.
"It's another ghost." said Spiral. "You're right in thinking that he never gives up!"
"Who is this ghost? Let's look for him and beat him up!" cried Applejack.
"We can't..." sighed Cyli, disappointed. "He never leaves the Netherworld."
"But if we went in..." Rarity smiled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heated rather a lot by the fire in the Netherworld, the strange creature scuttled on all fours towards a castle-like rock in the distance. What is this place? He thought. Looks like a castle over there. Maybe the people in it are nice and will let me stay for the night. Hoping to discover something, the creature pressed on towards the castle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dankey Kang said:
Don't you remember playing Pac-Man? They were Pac-Man's two friends who busted the ghosts.
no way

character list in the intro

pacman
inky
blinky
pinky
clyde

Misty said:
Dankey Kang said:
Don't you remember playing Pac-Man? They were Pac-Man's two friends who busted the ghosts.
no way

pacman
inky
blinky
pinky
clyde
They were secret characters. You have to get to level 257.

Dankey Kang said:
Misty said:
Dankey Kang said:
no way

pacman
inky
blinky
pinky
clyde
They were secret characters. You have to get to level 257.
Pac-Man only goes to 255, and 256 is a glitch level that cannot be completed.

Spiral looks so silly there! He looks like he's saying, "rock on! Uh...I have no teeth."

Back