Forum Fragfest: Series 2 - Cancelled

Would you play this game if I continue it?

• Total voters
Re: Forum Fragfest

Lolcrawler made 63's head explode with optical illusion, that shows something that is both a yoshi and a penguin at the same time while being :posh:

63 made CrafterPig go into a coma forever by nominating him for craziest ffrag

YoshiMonsta made 63 cry by killing everyone who ever loved him, ever will love or meet him. I then torture him until the point of almost killing, him, then I let him heal, then tortured again, and repeat.

63 fragged Misty with these nice trusty darts that act like missiles if needed

63 fragged Misty with a total of 45,297 random things

(Not related to frag) we're definitely king of frags, the two of us

(Here's the frag) 63 fragged Misty with a gun that has been previously used for a frag

Amphituber fragged Misty with his large collection of strange and obscure music

NEXandGBX fragged Amphituber with a frag grenade.

Well nobody has done the generic frag yet, so i decided to do so.

End of Week 4

This week's King of Frags was a tie between Misty (PTR) and 63 with 5 frags.

1. 63 and Misty - 5
2. NEXandGBX - 2
3. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was 63's about 1 ton of stupidity and dumbness

This week's Craziest Frag was when Lolcrawler made 63's head explode with optical illusion, that shows something that is both a yoshi and a penguin at the same time while being :posh:

Special mention goes to Misty for fragging using traditional weapons (bazooka, frag grenade, stun gun, face)

Finale Alert!
This week will be the end of Forum Fragfest: Series 1!
Not only will a King of Frags be chosen, but also an overall Champion of Frags for the entire 5 weeks.
An extra three "frags" worth of points will be awarded for achieving any of the following awards:

Most Unique Weapon

Craziest Frag

Coolest Frag

Most Impractical Weapon

Special Mention

Also, after this week, the entire ruleset and premise of Forum Fragfest will change. Basically, its going to be a little more structured, but also have new elements of strategy as opposed to arbitrary awards. So less of a "post in response to the last user" style of game and more of a "strategy/roleplay" style game. Be prepared.

Week 5 begins; let the fragging commence!

Amphituber said:
This week's Craziest Frag was when NEXandGBXmade 63's head explode with optical illusion, that shows something that is both a yoshi and a penguin at the same time while being :posh:
That was Lolcrawler's, not mine.

NEXandGBX smashed Amphituber with Smasher

YoshiMonsta fragged Misty with tons of recliner chairs, with spikes attached to the back that are so sharp that they can cut through a kitten.

63 fragged YoshiMonsta with Tears of Yoshis who got two on their dice blocks.

Ethan (ヒビキ) said:
Amphituber said:
This week's Craziest Frag was when NEXandGBXmade 63's head explode with optical illusion, that shows something that is both a yoshi and a penguin at the same time while being :posh:
That was Lolcrawler's, not mine.

Fixed, sorry.

Amphituber fragged 63 with his Bassoon Gun

Back