Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Missing

Giga12

Filthy weeaboo, game nerd and all-around creep
A Malaysia Airlines plane went missing en route to China from Kuala Lumpur last Saturday, the 8th of March. The plane had 239 passengers and crew on board.

10 countries have been searching for the plane, with no results having been found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

What do you guys think of this? If the plane has crashed, I offer my condolences to the families of the people on board.

I feel terrible about this. Plane crashes are very rare and it is extremely unlucky for people involved in plane crashes

I hope they turn out ok.

Well according to China who everybody knows cannot be trusted, the plane has been spotted.

3D Player 2004 said:
Well according to China who everybody knows cannot be trusted, the plane has been spotted.

{{refneeded}}

3D Player 2004 said:
Well according to China who everybody knows cannot be trusted

1385730027447.jpg

edit: obligatory "i'm going to pretend i got 'ninja'd' by blof even though i'm simply looking for an excuse to post my own image" edit

A source familiar with the investigation but not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News that flight 370 continued to send "periodic pushes" of data after the transponder went dark, suggesting the jet continued to fly. This was described to Fox News as signals data that, in isolation, would not provide location data.

i heard people on 4chan say their theories, including how it mightve gone in a wormhole. Honestly, I think it crashed

That stuff China found? It was confirmed to be a false alarm. There's still no leads.

It's a fact that two people on the flight were carrying stolen passports.

I hope for the safety of the passengers and crew, and as soon as they find the black box, that will be three steps forward.

Giga12 said:
That stuff China found? It was confirmed to be a false alarm. There's still no leads.

It's a fact that two people on the flight were carrying stolen passports.

I hope for the safety of the passengers and crew, and as soon as they find the black box, that will be three steps forward.
yeah i read about the passport things. one bought an italian and another an austrian

The stolen passports were from Thailand, which was held by two Iraq teenagers. Their motive was probably trying to use fake passports to travel, but it is still in progress.

We appreciate for those countries who helped us, but EVERYTHING IS NOT INCHARGED BY CHINA!!!
And we are still waiting for France's help who contacted us earlier.

*cough*
I have those latest news about this in no time.

Apparently a New Zealand oil rig worker has seen the crashed plane

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10698373/Malaysia-Airlines-crash-Oil-rig-worker-says-he-saw-Malaysia-Airlines-flight.html

I have one theory on why the plane is missing.

fGQf4Mx.jpg

it's obvious that no planes behave like that why else did it fuckin' zig-zag?

Sylveon said:

fGQf4Mx.jpg

terrorists, lost control, pilot fell asleep, a whole range of possibilities

War Doctor said:
Sylveon said:

fGQf4Mx.jpg

it's obvious that no planes behave like that why else did it *bleep*in' zig-zag?
terrorists, lost control, pilot fell asleep, a whole range of possibilities

Still not funny.

Sylveon said:

fGQf4Mx.jpg

it's obvious that no planes behave like that why else did it *bleep*in' zig-zag?

That's not funny. Like at all.

I'm offended. That's disgusting and wholly insensitive to make a Twitch joke on a tragedy with many people, involving cherished family members, missing, with possible survivors living a miserable life before dying of exhaustion.

tbh i'm hoping they'll find the plane just so we can get back to crimea being in the headlines

i feel like cnn gets their priorities wrong sometimes

Sylveon said:

fGQf4Mx.jpg

you sure know how to piss people off dont you?

Zae Roles said:
Sylveon said:

fGQf4Mx.jpg

you sure know how to piss people off dont you?
I didn't know it would piss people off.

There are appropriate times to joke around. This isn't one of them.

In fact here is the the plane that went missing.
Boeing_777-200ER_Malaysia_AL_%28MAS%29_9M-MRO_-_MSN_28420_404_%289272090094%29.jpg

The plane is a boeing 777-200ER

Back