Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread

Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread (EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Tourney soon?)

New Super Mario said:
DragonFreak said:
My deck is too luck based. It all revolves two cards are in my hand in the very beginning if the game or whenever my opponent has a weak offense. If not, I'm screwed. I am trying to figure out how to elimate some of thT luck.
Either add more combos so you have back up plan or add spell cards that let your gain more cards or certain cards.

I don't think I have a single card that lets me draw extra cards and barely any 'combos' and I've got a pretty solid win ratio (15:3 give or take 1. My mind is drawing a blank on the number of matches I've played).

My only helpful tip is to never leave yourself wide open. Having no monsters or useful spells/traps is very difficult to recover from, especially if your opponent has a lot of options themselves to stop you from getting any momentum going.

Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
DragonFreak said:
My deck is too luck based. It all revolves two cards are in my hand in the very beginning if the game or whenever my opponent has a weak offense. If not, I'm screwed. I am trying to figure out how to elimate some of thT luck.
Either add more combos so you have back up plan or add spell cards that let your gain more cards or certain cards.

I don't think I have a single card that lets me draw extra cards and barely any 'combos' and I've got a pretty solid win ratio (15:3 give or take 1. My mind is drawing a blank on the number of matches I've played).

My only helpful tip is to never leave yourself wide open. Having no monsters or useful spells/traps is very difficult to recover from, especially if your opponent has a lot of options themselves to stop you from getting any momentum going.
Yes that's a good tip as well.

Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
DragonFreak said:

I don't think I have a single card that lets me draw extra cards
I used to have pot of greed, got rid of it because it is banned. Then I had Jar of greed, but got rid of that because there are much more useful spell/trap cards.

I

Why isn't Divine Serpent a card ;_; Why are all Orichalcos monsters all anime-only except for Shuronos?

DragonFreak said:
I have to do something for five minutes, but afterwards I'm free.
K, I'm dueling Vocal Beat right now anyway.

I do not, and will not, play Yu-gi-oh

I would think about making a themed deck but I literally spent 7 hours on my Maths homework and got less than half of what I needed to get done. I don't have the time.

I made a Crystal Beast themed deck.

Still gets destroyed by Lightsworn's though.

Crackin355 said:
I made a Crystal Beast themed deck.

Still gets destroyed by Lightsworn's though.
Who is using my lightsworns? lol

You're just afraid that someone can build a better Lightsworn deck.

Back