Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread

Re: Is anyone on the dueling network (willing to teach lol)

Yeah, I agree. Now to get a better deck.

Also, maybe if this catches on, we should totally have a Yu-Gi-Oh Awards tournament.

Re: Is anyone on the dueling network (willing to teach lol)

DragonFreak said:
Yeah, I agree. Now to get a better deck.

Also, maybe if this catches on, we should totally have a Yu-Gi-Oh Awards tournament.
Yes! That'd be great.

Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread (EVERYONE IS WELCOME!)

I'll add a list of user's accounts on the op. Hopefully we can get more! :P

then we can have duel parties lol.

DragonFreak said:
Ok, so how do you add friends anyways?
I really am not sure. I've only figured how to add myself as a friend lol.

It doesn't matter too much, as you can just search them on the chat.

Go to Profile Viewer, type in the name of a user and press enter to go their page, you can then click "Add Friend".

Online friends will appear blue at the top of the Online Users list.

I'd do it but I just tried a match and these XYZ cards are fucking with my head.

I'm fine with anything Synchro monsters and below but I know nothing about stuff above that. Plus, I have no idea how to fucking play, the setup is confusing.

Crackin355 said:
I'd do it but I just tried a match and these XYZ cards are fucking with my head.

I'm fine with anything Synchro monsters and below but I know nothing about stuff above that. Plus, I have no idea how to fucking play, the setup is confusing.
I probably won't use XYZ cards, I just don't want to play against them.

DragonFreak said:
Crackin355 said:

I probably won't use XYZ cards, I just don't want to play against them.
I don't use them either anyway. :P

So I played against a person with my modified deck. I got destroyed by this guy who used an insane amount of Synchro cards. Like, the last hit on my was a 4,000 LP blow.

DragonFreak said:
So I played against a person with my modified deck. I got destroyed by this guy who used an insane amount of Synchro cards. Like, the last hit on my was a 4,000 LP blow.
I was versing someone who got 4 monsters on the field in one turn, one of them being a synchro lol.

not cool :P

Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread (EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Tourney soon?)

I might mess around and see how to do everything, the matches I played looked like they had no rules (placing cards on the field during my turn) so I'm confused as to how this works. Honor system?

Well you see, everything is manual, just like if you were playing the cards IRL. So you pretty much have to really know how to play the game, because you would be allowed to do whatever you want.

I see, so you just have to hope your opponent isn't going to fuck around...

I know the rules well enough for anything older than XYZ monsters. So I guess I can play with you guys then. Don't know when, I probably will never have time or be on for this but I'll try anyway.

Back