Nintendo should expand the Wii U

All buttons will get worn out eventually, I guess.

I will agree that Melee's fighting is superior when it comes to speed for a fighting game. However, I feel that Brawl overall is fathoms better than Melee. There is nothing wrong with Brawl's fighting. It might not be as fast-pace, but it still is awesome.

Anna said:
I will agree that Melee's fighting is superior when it comes to speed for a fighting game. However, I feel that Brawl overall is fathoms better than Melee. There is nothing wrong with Brawl's fighting. It might not be as fast-pace, but it still is awesome.

theres more wrong with it like even if you use the fast special brawl mode its about the same speed as like street fighter alpha, which is not very fast, plus tripping, the nerfs, the stages, and among other things.

although personally every fighting game ever feels sluggish compared to guilty gear so lol

i guess the ssb series is good for being a simplistic fighter but thats about it.

At least it does well considering its a crossover game.

honestly though if i wanted a more techinical fighting game id just go play any guilty gear, kof, or vsav.

traditional fighters 4 life

So basically you're saying that SSB is bad because it's not "more techinical fighting" like guilty gear, kof, or vsav?

I don't care that SSB is simplistic, it's still my favorite fighting game series. I like the fact that it doesn't have to be like "either you can do 50 moves in one second or else you lose" but can be fun with all your favorite characters from each series.

But we derailed the topic.

Nintendo really needs to bring another Mario Platformer (that's not 3D World). SMG was definitely a system pusher in 2007, and I believe that another game like that would again push the Wii U.

I would love to see F-Zero and Metroid and everything, but I can see Nintendo's strategies right now. Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon all sell very well for Nintendo, and with the Wii U under still, getting those games that make a lot of money for Nintendo is more of a priority than some other games that may not sell as much. With Metroid, it's because Retro wanted to do another DKC, which I'm sure is going to do well in America.

So basically you're saying that SSB is bad because it's not "more techinical fighting" like guilty gear, kof, or vsav?

I don't care that SSB is simplistic, it's still my favorite fighting game series. I like the fact that it doesn't have to be like "either you can do 50 moves in one second or else you lose" but can be fun with all your favorite characters from each series.

i didnt say ssb is bad lol

i enjoy playing it, but ssb is just there for simple fun and not really a real competitive scene.

Melee was competitve as it got(for now), and brawl tried to make a fighting game non-competitive which is hilarious.

although the first ssb was ungodly boring

also if you think just using 50 moves in one second applies to all fighting games then lol

pretty sure thats mostly a thing with 3d fighters, like tekken.

Anna said:
Sure, the game has better graphics and more characters, but that means nothing if the gameplay isn't good.

Brawl is not a bad game, just when you compare it to Melee, it feels lacking.

Nintendo can't "expand" the Wii U, no one wants it, it's underpowered and still has awful online.

The best they can do is lower the price to $199.99 or $249.99, advertise it as a budget console, release a new F-Zero game (or HD remake of F-Zero GX), DROP THE GAMEPAD, and moneyhat some devs to make "Definitive Versions" of games originally released on PS3/360.

Drop the gamepad? Are you joking? PS4 wouldn't feel perfect without the new touchscreen DS4 controller.

Can you imagine Mac without iPhone

3DS without 3D effect

PS Vita without PS4 remote play

Definite Version from PS3/360 are gross in my opinion, games from those system need to be stayed in there. If I bought Killzone 3 for $20 in PS3, I don't need to buy $60 on Wii U

How many people actually want to play F-Zero than Nintendo fan?

Awful Online? It is more better than PSN on PS3

PlayStation 4 said:
3DS without 3D effect

funnily enough, the 3ds can actually have the 3d disabled, something which you can't do with the gamepad. sure, you can use other controllers, but as far as i can see, the gamepad always has to be on

not to mention that they actually made a model of the 3ds which doesn't have 3d integrated

PlayStation 4 said:
Drop the gamepad? Are you joking?
Why on Earth would I be joking? I love the GamePad, but it's a general waste that does nothing more than drive the price of the console up.

Awful Online? It is more better than PSN on PS3
Bwahahahaha.

At least PSN doesn't force you to fucking call Sony to get your games transferred to a new system.

Have you played the PS3...

7 GB game takes 3 hours to download and 1 hour to install and another hour to install 500 MB update

PlayStation 4 said:

7 GB game takes 3 hours to download and 1 hour to install and another hour to install 500 MB update
Pretty sure how long something takes to download is also dependent on your Internet speed.

Dropping the game pad would be horrible idea. It's very useful for games like Zelda and Arkham.

What they need to do is advertise the actual console and not just the game pad.

Aiko Heiwa said:
PlayStation 4 said:

Pretty sure how long something takes to download is also dependent on your Internet speed.

Internet speed? I can download 5 GB in 1 hour in my Mac and Wii U

PlayStation 4 said:
How many people actually want to play F-Zero than Nintendo fan?

I am a Nintendo fan and even I can say that I can care less about the F-Zero games. I like the SNES game, but other ones are just...

PlayStation 4 said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
PlayStation 4 said:

He said Internet speed, which he means how good your router is. You don't understand that people may have different routers than you, right? My computer takes, like, more than a day to download an ISO's worth of content

Baby Luigi said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
PlayStation 4 said:

He said Internet speed, which he means how good your router is. You don't understand that people may have different routers than you, right? My computer takes, like, more than a day to download an ISO's worth of content
I'm a girl, for the record.

Just see the difference of downloading 5 GB on PS3 and 5 GB on PS4 at the same time by watching the download speed

Aiko Heiwa said:
Baby Luigi said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
PlayStation 4 said:

I'm a girl, for the record.

Sorry about that

Or, if you have AT&T like me. Then it doesn't matter how good your router is cause your ISP is always going to be poop.

Back