Hurt and Heal: Mario Party Games

Mario Party 2: 44
Mario Party 3: 16

Mario Party 2 winning isn't a good thing but at least none of the terrible games won (1, 4, Advanced, 9, IT)

i wanted 4 to win but 2 is good too

I wanted 5 or 6 or 7 to win...
Lumastar said:
Smasher said:
This. Other than the "nightmare Bowser Minigames," how is 4 bad? You should also not be hating on 1.
It isn't that bad other than that. There is the bad item system (a problem which 5 has worse), the presence of a lottery shop, and the extremely tedious story mode.
If Mario Party 4 had actual good Bowser Minigames like 5/6/7 had then this would be the tier list:

Tier 1: Amazing

Tier 2: Decent
4 with 5/6/7 style Bowser Minigames (Kind of like Mario Kart GCN situation where it is really close to the Amazing tier but not quite there, could have made it with one of its other flaws also fixed.)
DS

Tier 3: Playable
3 (though it is really close to being in the Decent tier, just not quite there, could have made it with better graphics.)

Tier 4: UnPlayable
10 (might be bumped up to Playable tier depending on how good Bowser Party is.)
1 without the End of Board Cutscenes and the Control Stick Spinning Minigames
4 as it actually is
IT
1 as it actually is

3D Player 2004 said:
I wanted 5 or 6 or 7 to win...
Lumastar said:
Smasher said:
This. Other than the "nightmare Bowser Minigames," how is 4 bad? You should also not be hating on 1.
It isn't that bad other than that. There is the bad item system (a problem which 5 has worse), the presence of a lottery shop, and the extremely tedious story mode.
If Mario Party 4 had actual good Bowser Minigames like 5/6/7 had then this would be the tier list:

Tier 1: Amazing
7 It's a good game, but it is coincidentally number 7 on my list.l
6 You give this game too much praise, but it's not a bad game.

Tier 2: Decent
4 with 5/6/7 style Bowser Minigames (Kind of like Mario Kart GCN situation where it is really close to the Amazing tier but not quite there, could have made it with one of its other flaws also fixed.) The Bowser minigames are not bad, the item system is fine, I enjoyed the lottery shop, and the story mode was worth it for the presents.
DS

Tier 3: Playable
3 (though it is really close to being in the Decent tier, just not quite there, could have made it with better graphics.) When do graphics matter in a Mario Party game?

Tier 4: UnPlayable
10 (might be bumped up to Playable tier depending on how good Bowser Party is.) You can't judge the game before it releases. It might be better than we think.
1 without the End of Board Cutscenes (Seriously, what the heck?) and the Control Stick Spinning Minigames
4 as it actually is Really? Three bad minigames are a major flaw?
IT
1 as it actually is
Also, you forgot Mario Party Advance.

[quote author=Lumastar]Three bad minigames are a major flaw?[/quote]
They are when you are in constant worry about the possibility of them happening and they give you nightmares.
And I did not forget Mario Party Advanced. I don't consider it a Mario Party. I consider it a Mario RPG despite its name.

3D Player 2004 said:
[quote author=Lumastar]Three bad minigames are a major flaw?
They are when you are in constant worry about the possibility of them happening and they give you nightmares.
And I did not forget Mario Party Advanced. I don't consider it a Mario Party. I consider it a Mario RPG despite its name.
[/quote]
The Bowser minigames aren't scary. They're supposed to be humorous.

Mario Party Advance is not an RPG. It's still a party game with minigames.

Back