Do you ever find it ironic?

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
http://youtu.be/0oH2Lu3LMr4?t=7m55s

When you find that the reason some people hate a character is the reason you like them.

I'm not trying to bash at the person in this video or anyone who agrees (and I know other people who feel this way about Bowser Jr. too)

I actually like Bowser Jr.'s egotism and I also like his big bulky mechs. As for Mario Party, I don't play those games due to me being a lone gamer so that doesn't bother me. In addition, I actually liked him more than the Koopalings. I can go into more details about why I like him, but that's off topic.

The real question is have you ever been in the same situation with a character you like?

yep ive been in similar scenarios.

Although it usually takes a lot for me to hate a character in anything, but there is the occasion i do.

and for some reason some dude pops up to tell me DONT DIS MAN THATS THE GOOD PARTS

i'm not sure ironic is the right word to use here, but it is kind of interesting to understand that someone's opinion can be the complete polar opposite of yours

it took me a while to figure out you were talking about ghirahim

Shoutmon said:
it took me a while to figure out you were talking about ghirahim

thought it was pretty obvious.

Then again i cant stand looking at the dude so i guess that figures.

I like Baby Mario sounding annoying and some characters in some media for being jerks

Back