Where am I in Wind Waker HD?

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
I completed the dungeon where you were with Makar. Right now, I am exploring trying to complete as many sidequests and acquire as many heart pieces and treasure charts as I can.

I recall the King of Red Lions (did I say his name right? lol) telling me about the triforce or something. While exploring before I did the dungeon, I accidentally found two things related to the triforce quest, a triforce chart and a triforce shard. So, am I on that triforce quest I heard that is annoying?

Speaking of that, what is so annoying about it. Is it because you end up being given maps that lead to other maps that lead to the triforce pieces. Is it because you have to pay tingle to decipher the maps too.... On second thought, nevermind.

But yeah, where am I? Am I almost at the end of the game?

IMO, the triforce quest wasn't even annoying. (at least on Wind Waker HD, can't say for the original)

Finding all the sea maps WAS though.

this would be after the wind temple, i assume, so yes, you are nearing the end of the game

it does get kinda tedious to get all the triforce shards, but at least you got the chart. that helps a lot

Back