The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Re: Zelda (Wii U)

Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy proves that fully orchestrated soundtracks can sound amazing. Plus, having orchestrated renditions of some of my favorite Zelda songs would be sweet.

Ganondorf said:
Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy proves that fully orchestrated soundtracks can sound amazing. Plus, having orchestrated renditions of some of my favorite Zelda songs would be sweet.

Super Mario Galaxy isn't even fully orchestrated tho

Baby Luigi said:
Ganondorf said:

yeah but there are a good chunk of the ost that is though.

Baby Luigi said:
Ganondorf said:

Oh, my mistake. It still sounds really damn good.

Rayman Legends's soundtrack flattens Galaxy's soundtrack.

Hypochondriac Mario said:

Look, just shut up

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, I wonder what Aonuma means by challenging the notion of Zelda being a single player adventure. Does that mean a co-op story mode, or possibly extra multiplayer modes?

Ganondorf said:

Good question

Ganondorf said:
Anyway, I wonder what Aonuma means by challenging the notion of Zelda being a single player adventure. Does that mean a co-op story mode, or possibly extra multiplayer modes?

If there's a good co-op, hype level increased

i lol'd.

Well im pretty sure dynasty warriors zelda will be co-op as most dw games are, but dunno about the core games.

I mean, they could make the 2 player guy I dunno, the gamepad user or something.

Dracomon said:
But I like Zelda as single player. It's probably weird I consider that a perk to Zelda.
I doubt they would force you to play multiplayer. I think it will primarily be a single player game. For all we know, the 2nd player could be the cursor or Navi like in the Galaxy games.

Link is known for a single player experience so I highly doubt they'll shift the focus from single to multiplayer unless it's a spin-off ie Hyrule Warriors

Ganondorf said:
Dracomon said:
But I like Zelda as single player. It's probably weird I consider that a perk to Zelda.
I doubt they would force you to play multiplayer. I think it will primarily be a single player game. For all we know, the 2nd player could be the cursor or Navi like in the Galaxy games.
I hope they don't do that. Of course if they do, it would be the first multiplayer Zelda game since Four Swords Adventure.

Baby Luigi said:
Link is known for a single player experience so I highly doubt they'll shift the focus from single to multiplayer unless it's a spin-off ie Hyrule Warriors

Yeah thats what i was thinking, zelda isnt typically known as a multiplayer series so lol.

Baby Luigi said:
Ganondorf said:

Good question

Dummy, people just said, "Oh, Link needs orchestrated soundtrack", then somebody praises Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack, saying that it's fully orchestrated, and I dissent.
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah thats what i was thinking, zelda isnt typically known as a multiplayer series so lol.

If they make a multiplayer addon, though, it would be a plus.

Dummy, people just said, "Oh, Link needs orchestrated soundtrack", then somebody praises Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack, saying that it's fully orchestrated, and I dissent.

You don't have to dissent this every single damn time you see someone praise a game for a certain element that you think another game does better. Mother of god.

Baby Luigi said:

You don't have to dissent this every single damn time you see someone praise a game for a certain element that you think another game does better. Mother of god.

yeah a mario 3d game is mentioned and seems like lefty comes in with HUR HUR RAYMAN IS BETTER

For the love of god, can we please stay on topic and drop the subject already? You're just spraying salt all over my bloody corpse.

Okay then, back to Zelda.

I eagerly await glorious HD Ganondorf and beautiful HD Zelda.

And HD Sheik, pretty please.

Ganondorf said:
Okay then, back to Zelda.

I eagerly await glorious HD Ganondorf and beautiful HD Zelda.

And HD Sheik, pretty please.

well hd ganondorf and hd zelda already exist so lol

Wind Waker HD?

Ganondorf said:
Not in toon form though.

Well i doubt they'll be realistic like they were in tp, so dont get your hopes up too much.

I guess though im not really a 3d zelda fan so it doesnt seem that spectacular to me.

I don't want ultra-realistic graphics. I want style, though.

Back