What is Your Chess Personality?

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
I don't know how many people here know enough about chess to answer this 20-question long test, but the results are interesting, and pretty accurate as far as I can tell. Also, a Grandmaster is also listed with each category. You can take it here: www.chesspersonality.com

I took and and got Assassin. I was hoping that I would get something to do with Tal, which is a Magician, but I know my style is nothing like Tal's.

Re: What s Your Chess Personality?

I ended up getting assassin too, and the King's Indian opening (one of the suggested openings) is actually one I commonly use.

I got assassin.

It recommend the Sicilian Defense as an opening for Black, which is what I always use. Interesting.

Dr. Javelin said:
I got assassin.

It recommend the Sicilian Defense as an opening for Black, which is what I always use. Interesting.
I wouldn't be surprised, since I didn't look at every one, that Sicilian would be the recommended defense, since it is statistically the best defense to 1. e4.

Gabumon said:
Mastermind...

Yeah, sure, lol. More like Masterblind.
Ah, that has Alekhine, my third favorite GM.

http://www.chesspersonality.com/type/professional

hella

Barbarian, I always prefer to go towards the kill instead of thinking of a strategy. When I do actually think it's usually more of how to barricade the other player than attack though.

Technician.

Yoshiwaker said:
Dracomon said:
Glaceon said:
Grinder. Fairly accurate.
From what I have played with you, yes it is.
So do you play chess games with people here on that site?
Yeah. Kind of. I played chess here with Nabber, Rocker, and Icemario, which the latter I've played with most. Wait, do you have a chess.com account?

Dracomon said:
Yoshiwaker said:
Dracomon said:
Glaceon said:
Grinder. Fairly accurate.
From what I have played with you, yes it is.
So do you play chess games with people here on that site?
Yeah. Kind of. I played chess here with Nabber, Rocker, and Icemario, which the latter I've played with most. Wait, do you have a chess.com account?
yoo we should start that again

send me a game

Yoshiwaker said:
No, but I think it'd be cool to get one and play some chess with you guys.
I agree. I set up a tournament in Forum games months ago, and really didn't actually finish it, because NSY joined, but never set up a chess.com account.

@Nabber, on it.

you should probably make a new topic

i don't know any openings, lol. i can't memorize lines of moves. i just try to remember general tips and reactions and stuff like that

Back