What the heck?!

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
I'm not sure where to put this, but since this has to do with this forum, I am thinking I should put it here.

Okay, the night before last, I had a dream of getting a PM from superchao (he is a mod). It wasn't a warning, but a notification that I posted something that "isn't against the rules, but doesn't really belong here" so he removed it. Now, the funny part is that he linked me to the post, and I found that it wasn't even my post. It was someone elses and their display/username started with a D (I'm guessing it is YoshiKong since I last seen him with a display name starting with a D). So I replied something like "Um, wrong person maybe?" and then woke up.

However, the funny part is that this dream came to be because I had a fear of getting modded for posting this...

chillv said:
Come to think of it, why M rated? How about A rated?...

Yeaaaaaah!

And the funny thing is that I had a fear that the PM in the dream was me getting modded for "breaking rule 11."

But like really, how does "that" lead to me me dreaming THAT? lol

So you never actually got a PM?

Smaug said:
So you never actually got a PM?

No, it was just a dream. Also, that post has nothing to do with breaking rule 11 too.

Do you remember what I posted that didn't belong here?

EDIT: Hold up, Superchao said he removed it, but then you said he linked you to it...

chillv said:
...dude you need to (as ironic as it is) just chill and stop being so paranoid about getting modded

I had a dream one time where users voted to ban me

The only reason I can imagine is your bluntness with some, which is strange because that's the reason I like you

YoshiKong said:
Do you remember what I posted that didn't belong here?

EDIT: Hold up, Superchao said he removed it, but then you said he linked you to it...

He removed it from the topic, but it still exists on the forum by itself. However, the link was private meaning that only I could view it unless I wanted to share it or something.

Edit: Oh, not I don't remember what you said, I am not even sure if it was you. I just suspected it was because of the display name and piecing together real world things.

It was basically you replying to something someone said. Didn't read it.

I had a dream in which I went on here... or was that some other website? It was kind of naughty.

Back