Fun Facts About Yourself

have you considered walking Zae? It's fun to look at the sights, and it's good for your health!

I can't ride a bike

Castiel said:
have you considered walking Zae? It's fun to look at the sights, and it's good for your health!

I can't ride a bike

would work if we werent like 20 miles away from everything

it'd also be really hard for me because i have a shit sense of direction

i mean i get lost in my house and its not even big.

I only sleep with one pillow. It's a purple furry one.

I love that thing, but sometimes it ends up on the floor by the time I wake up,

Rin Kagamine said:
I only sleep with one pillow. It's a purple furry one.

I love that thing, but sometimes it ends up on the floor by the time I wake up,

doesnt beat my green frog pillow!

sleeping never felt so good

I sleep with a hedgehog pillow i bought in ikea years ago, but sometimes my neck strains so i sleep pillowless

I'm 1 meter and 90 centimeters.
I hate milk.
I hate butter.
I love butter milk.
I'm kind of an egotistical guy.
I comb my hair 4 times a day.
My favourite food is spinach.
I'm currently jobless.
I like video game music more than actual music.
I can only speak 2 languages fluently. I can speak some other languages, but only partially.

Castiel said:
I sleep with a hedgehog pillow i bought in ikea years ago, but sometimes my neck strains so i sleep pillowless
Ikea pillows are awesome, they're the only store I know who actually sells products catering to stomach-sleepers (I have this one.

1. I'm left-handed
2. I love to prove people wrong
3. I rarely eat fast food
4. I think Harry Potter is kind of overrated

Dracomon said:
Are you addicted to that pillow?
...Yes.

I have a total of 5 Vocaloid plushie; 2 Lukas, 2 Rins, but only one Len.

I only have two of the others because my dog chewed up my first Rin, and the Luka that had gotten lost in the mail came after the second one we ordered.

Plus I like having only one Len. It makes him special. :3

• I'm mostly right-handed.
  • Throughout almost my entire life, I have lived either in or near Detroit.
  • I sleep with a large Red Yoshi plushie, as well as a cardboard drawing I did exactly two months ago of the Tiny Toon Adventures character Furrball (who, in most cases, follows along wherever I leave home). Plus, Furrball is my favorite Tiny Toon, likely because how he reminds me of how it was to live in Michigan during recent recessions and I also feel sorry for him.
  • I have never left the Midwestern United States.
  • The only city I have ever visited that was larger than Detroit was Chicago, nearly five years ago.

The sound of metal scraping (like a fork scraping a plate or some other thing) really bothers me.

I mean, I know it's not much of a pleasant sound for anyone, but it actually negatively affects me. It makes me feel slightly sick and I freak out a bit. I'm serious.

1) There are 7 full-on Nintendo fans in my class.

2) Most at my school, especially the younger years (6,7,8) think Pokemon is the only good thing to have come out of Nintendo.

Rin Kagamine said:
The sound of metal scraping (like a fork scraping a plate or some other thing) really bothers me.

I mean, I know it's not much of a pleasant sound for anyone, but it actually negatively affects me. It makes me feel slightly sick and I freak out a bit. I'm serious.
like the tardis sound?
those sort of sounds always give me headaches

I seem to have a fascination with martial arts movies, even though the plots aren't always great, they're just so much fun to watch.

I'm like that with dinosaur movies
even though most are horrible (both in plot, graphics, and realism)

Michell said:
I'm like that with dinosaur movies
even though most are horrible (both in plot, graphics, and realism)

Well at least there are good dinosaur games though.

I remember a jurassic park game for the ps1 that was really good.

Back