SM3DW Map Sprite Ripping Help?

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
RARE NON MINDLESS JUNK OR FORUM GAME POST
So, I was looking for something to do in 3D World, and then realized. "Hey... nobody has seemed to post the map of the Sprixie Kingdom to the wiki yet", so i'm going to do that. Then I saw the 8 bit sprite on there, and thought "Maybe I an put that there too", and here we are now.

Only problem is, I can't seem to get it fully transparent with an online image editor, and I don't have a PC or modern phone, so this is the best I can do

nkkXHZR.gif

So... what should I do? Just remove the transparency and keep it just cropped, or ask for help with making it transparent?

We have this map (File:SM3DW Map.png) of the Sprixie Kingdom already uploaded. Do you still require assistance? I didn't full understand your post. What is this meant to be? It looks like Rosalina, but what is the source of the image?

Bandana Dee said:

I don't know why our Wii U doesn't recognize our black Energizer color cables (yeah, we don't have a video capture device that supports HD) while our Wii does. What's the deal? If it did, we can help take pictures pertaining to 3D World.

The quality of these images from our capture device is this, so I think it's passable. Once we get the Wii U to recognize our output cables.

20110923001340!ChallengeMSB.PNG

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I don't know why our Wii U doesn't recognize our black Energizer color cables (yeah, we don't have a video capture device that supports HD) while our Wii does. What's the deal? If it did, we can help take pictures pertaining to 3D World.

The quality of these images from our capture device is this, so I think it's passable. Once we get the Wii U to recognize our output cables.
You need to enable the cables in the settings. You can't output to HDMI and Wii-cables simultaneously.

Then again, the quality of those cables is pretty low for ripping sprites (just don't), you can better use the Internet Browser uploader for screenshots.

Ah, so that's the problem (and yes, I tried finding the manual, but all I got is this quick-start one).

We can still take screenshots and gameplay video, though. It definitely beats having a camera or something. What's the Internet Browser uploader (I don't use Miiverse for Wii U)?

What's the Internet Browser uploader (I don't use Miiverse for Wii U)?
Since the last mayor system update, you can upload screenshots of gameplay by pressing the Home-button at wished moment, opening the Internet Browser, then click a "Choose File" button anywhere. It's not related to Miiverse in any way.

I used to use Dropbox, but I made my own PHP script on the local NAS which works just as good.

OK, cool! Thanks! I just need to know where screenshots go, how long it takes to get the screenshot (opening the home button, opening Internet Browser, saving the file).

But, I think I'm still using my capture device for videos.

OK, cool! Thanks! I just need to know where screenshots go, how long it takes to get the screenshot (opening the home button, opening Internet Browser, saving the file).
If you've done it at least once before and haven't closed the tab with the upload form, it can take up as less as 10-15 seconds. The screenshot goes to the exact place you upload them, which can be straith to the Wiki for example, or Dropbox, or Photobucket (latter not recommended).

But, I think I'm still using my capture device for videos.
You'll have too. You can't save video's this way.

Also note, screenshots are saved as JPEG's. They do are in original resolution though. GamePad always is 840*480 pixels, and TV screen depends on the game (1080*720 for SM3DW).

Photobucket takes too long to load, right?

Okay, then. Thanks for the help!

Back