What stage from Melee not in Brawl did you miss the most?

Giga12

Filthy weeaboo, game nerd and all-around creep
Title says it all.
For me, it was Princess Peach's Castle. The stage just felt so different, the perfect Mario series stage with its hazards. I really loved that stage.

Champion Christmas said:
Fountain of Dreams.

Instead, we get Green Greens. Madness I tell you!

Fourside would've been nice to see.
Oh yeah, Fountain of Dreams, loved that place.

Poke Floats, Great Bay, and Brinstar Depths

Baby Luigi said:
Poke Floats, Great Bay, and Brinstar Depths

So all the fun stages, in essence.

I also would have liked to see Mute City back, but we got a spiritual successor in Port Town Aero Dive anyways.

Mute City is superior to Port Town. Why? No over-powered cars.

Speaking of non-returning stages, I want Hyrule Castle and Saffron City from Super Smash Bros. back ;~;

Baby Luigi said:
Speaking of non-returning stages, I want Hyrule Castle and Saffron City from Super Smash Bros. back ;~;

Hyrule Castle was awesome.

Poke Floats and Mute City.

Champion Christmas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Project M has both of those.

Yeah but the problem that the stage hazards are gone. No tornadoes in Hyrule Castle, no Pokemon in Saffron City.

These mods aren't Project M exclusive, y'know. You can find these in Brawl Vault as a single download.

Champion Christmas said:
Nononono

Stage hazards bad.

What are you talking about? That tornado was awesome, so were the Pokemon.

I only played Melee once with a friend, and I loved Poke Floats

Champion Christmas said:
Nononono

Stage hazards bad.

Did you play the original games? The tornado is slow (for the most part) and easily avoidable. It won't kill you unless you're 100%+ It's still funny to get killed by one.

fountian of dreams, mute city, poke floats, peach's castle, not sure what else.

personally i dont find the stages in melee very interesting.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Champion Christmas said:
Nononono

Stage hazards bad.

Did you play the original games? The tornado is slow (for the most part) and easily avoidable. It won't kill you unless you're 100%+ It's still funny to get killed by one.

I've played the original and I tell you, it's fun seeing an idiot CPU get swept up whilst they're running to you, attempting an attack.

Giga12 said:
I've played the original and I tell you, it's fun seeing an idiot CPU get swept up whilst they're running to you, attempting an attack.

I like attacking the CPU while they're stuck in the tornado. It's always hilarious.

Baby Luigi said:
Giga12 said:

I like attacking the CPU while they're stuck in the tornado. It's always hilarious.

Dangit, I want to play some SSB64 right now, but I never did the data transfer and I don't know where my Wii is. I still have the game on my SD Card plugged into my Wii U right now.

Aw man. I want someone else other than me enjoying throwing bob-ombs at Green Donkey Kongs and hearing that beautiful noise

I remember doing that sometimes with Captain Falcon. It was just funny hearing him turn into a star and shout "Dooooooo!"

Fountain of Dreams
Great Bay
That Donkey Kong stage with a waterfall in the background with wooden platforms and the main stage is comprised of logs.

Back