NES Remix

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
So, NES Remix is a game that, well, remixes NES Games by making them slightly different, like Link in Donkey Kong, and Luigi in a backwards 1-2, or Mario fighting a bigger Bowser instead of a normal one. It's set to release today. Thoughts?

ugh... it feels like it's taking NES game and dumbing them down for people. seriously, the Super Mario Bros has to put an arrow to tell people to run right.

I thought the idea was pretty great and it was the most interesting thing shown at the direct. Then I realized that it being essentially the most popular part of WarioWare turned into a full game confirm my suspicion that the series is dead and buried.

... Eh, whatever. Looks fun!

Glowsquid said:
I thought the idea was pretty great and it was the most interesting thing shown at the direct. Then I realized that it being essentially the most popular part of WarioWare turned into a full game confirm my suspicion that the series is dead and buried.

... Eh, whatever. Looks fun!

I agree, hopefully my dad will get me that $50 eshop card for Wii U and 3DS so I can get it. I probably might appreciate this more since I have never played most of these games.

To be honest, this reminds me of the masterpieces from Brawl. In fact, they should make this a series. Make an SNES remix and N64 remix. I would love some SNES challenges and N64 challenges.

Back