Am I paranoid?

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
Whenever I get a PM here or on any forum, I always have a fear of it being a warning. Not only that, I will log into a forum with the fear of seeing that I got suspended or even banned.

The worst thing is that I will do this, even if I haven't done much and there's no way I could've said or done something that was against the rules.

However, here, I am mostly in this fear because of my suspension that I got months ago.

If you are sure you aren't doing anything wrong, or at least try to be nice and everything is going right now, you don't have to be afraid.

You could, say, be chill.

Yes you are paranoid. Maybe I should send you a PM telling you it's all right

if a mod gives you a warning, then you heed the call

listen to what they say, learn by it, and carry on

It's not like they're going to rip your head off, it's just a friendly warning not to do what you're doing, the worst they can ever do is ban you.

besides, the mods will only ever give you a warning if you violate one of the rules, which I don't think you've been doing as of late, so you're fine

Don't fear of something before it happens.

let's imagine you got a message

It is not a warning, good; nothing to fear of now.
It IS a warning, good; I will obey the rules more now, nothing to fear of now.

Warning or ban are not the end of life. They means, i done something wrong and I didn't know or didn't care. I must open my eyes better.

i get that feeling all the time

then again i'm "paranoid by design", as my friend would say it

Yeah, you are, but I used to get thoughts exactly like yours all the time.

But I've gotten warnings before, and I know that the mods won't be harsh or rip your head off, they're just giving a reminder to let you know you're breaking the rules and to stop, that's all. :)

The worst thing they could do is ban you for a while, but it's not the end of the world even if they do.

But you haven't been doing anything bad from what I've seen, so just chill out. :)

Back