Why are you on Mario Boards?

Aiko Heiwa said:
I don't even know why I'm here.

I barely even like Mario anymore. :B

maybe you just need a place to hang out?

Aiko Heiwa said:

I'm fairly certain that this applies to most of us. Though we've come to care less and less about Mario, we stay because of the community. This community really is one of a kind. You guys are kind, accepting, generous, funny, caring, helpful, and you hold some of the best Mafia games this Internet has ever seen. That's probably the reason I don't really want to leave. I've had a lot of great memories with you guys, made a lot of friends, some have moved on, some have only just joined, and I have no regrets in joining this community. Thanks, you guys.

I've made two really awesome mates here, so if they stay I'll probably stay. And then there's wiki stuff that I need to be here for.

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
Aiko Heiwa said:

I'm fairly certain that this applies to most of us. Though we've come to care less and less about Mario, we stay because of the community. This community really is one of a kind. You guys are kind, accepting, generous, funny, caring, helpful, and you hold some of the best Mafia games this Internet has ever seen. That's probably the reason I don't really want to leave. I've had a lot of great memories with you guys, made a lot of friends, some have moved on, some have only just joined, and I have no regrets in joining this community. Thanks, you guys.

^, except for I still still play Mario games.

Jim McGinn said:
I've made two really awesome mates here, so if they stay I'll probably stay. And then there's wiki stuff that I need to be here for.
am i one of your awesome mates

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
Jim McGinn said:
am i one of your awesome mates
You're someone I like, but we don't really talk much so you're not one of my awesome mates.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Zae Eildus said:
Aiko Heiwa said:

maybe you just need a place to hang out?
i have better places to hang out tho
Fuck you too. Maybe you just like it here? I can think of plenty of more productive ways to spend my time but I always end up coming back here.

Xanthium said:
Dem drugs ain't no hook. Dey are more of em harpoons.
Sig'd.

I'm here because once I wanted to apply for The 'Shroom. In those days however, applications got lost sometimes, so I never got response. Still, I remained, and somehow became part of the more-known community. I still get asked for a guest section on The 'Shroom though, so I'm not complaining.

Back