User Truth or Dare

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
So, this is...well...truth or dare! Anything goes.
e.x
Poster 1. Truth or Dare?
Poster 2. Dare!/Truth!
Poster 1. I dare you to (blank)/(truth question goes here)
Poster 2. (proof/awnser)
Truth or Dare?
Poster 3. Dare!/Truth!
Poster 2. I dare you to (blank)/(truth question goes here)
and so forth
I dare the next user to start this up

you totally got this idea from bmb didn't you

well i guess since i'm posting i'll start

TRUTH OR DARE?

Hawlucha said:
this can only end badly

Well, mine's hasn't been that bad.

I mean, only got a person to speak another language every time they posted, got someone to have to write a song every time they posted, got Cirdec to reveal a very personal love letter to everyone, made NSY waste 3 hours of his time to basically summarize everything that happened in my game, and now making Lily have to sing a MLP song in french and making Cirdec having to write in a weird font and writing a paragraph about his love to Lily every time he posts.

Kimberly Hart said:

I bet you he did.

Okay, btw NEX, you're not allowed to do UTDWT. You have like 3 or 4 games going on right now as it is. I'm pretty sure that you are overbooked now.

Hawlucha said:
this can only end badly
I have a feeling of that too
Deku Link said:
Kimberly Hart said:

I bet you he did.

Okay, btw NEX, you're not allowed to do UTDWT. You have like 3 or 4 games going on right now as it is. I'm pretty sure that you are overbooked now.
Actually, my sister was playing truth or dare last night with her friends, and then i realised there is no (alive?) T/D Thread. And i'm well aware I can't do UTDWT, both because I got sent out due to my lack of Canadian facts, and that I host way too many games, but when you think about it, I could ignore a few of them, because they run themselves (CtPaY (GF), UToD) But I still have Four to deal with (UP, MBCR?, IDTTTDD. Technically 3, scince DDM (Duck, Duck, Mafia!) doesn't have enough players to start)
Yeah, I host way too many games...and play too many (ZM, FiM:SG, Decablade, etc.)

LGM, i dare you to dedicate your entire sig to donkey kong.

Hawlucha said:
this can only end badly

even if it does, this will end up being hilarious.

Kimberly Hart said:
LGM, i dare you to dedicate your entire sig to donkey kong.

I'll try that. >:]

Back