Name your favorite carnivore animals.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Let's dedicate this thread to the best killers of nature. seriously some of these are pretty badass.

Fish: Shark

Mammal: Lion

Bird: Condor or Eagle

Whatever this thing is called. Something with that kind of appetite to eat random parasites deserves some attention.

EDIT: Upon reading the URL, I have discovered it is called a Venus Fly Trap.

MS-DOS said:
Whatever this thing is called. Something with that kind of appetite to eat random parasites deserves some attention.

It's not an animal, though, and it still uses photosynthesis for food.

Me, I love sharks, snakes, lizards, all carnivorous birds, piranhas, and crocodiles

Baby Luigi said:
MS-DOS said:

Me, I love sharks, snakes, lizards, all carnivorous birds, piranhas, and crocodiles

Oh come on, this is the fiercest animal there is. You have not seen fierce until you come face-to-face with one of these.

I have, actually, and they're pretty tiny.

I still think they are, by far, the most interesting plant and the most interesting carnivorous plant

Black phoebe, because they're so cute.

blackphoebe.jpg

So much for being a killer of nature. :3

Nightmare Moon said:
pigs

no joke

Pigs aren't carnivores, they're omnivores

Baby Luigi said:
Nightmare Moon said:
pigs

no joke
Pigs aren't carnivores, they're omnivores
oh

i guess sharks are then
MS-DOS said:
Baby Luigi said:
MS-DOS said:

Oh come on, this is the fiercest animal there is. You have not seen fierce until you come face-to-face with one of these.
my dad actually owned one of those, it died though

Demidevimon said:

Omnivores, aren't they? But again, black phoebes do eat the rare berry. Their diet is still mainly insect meat.

Mario Party X said:
Demidevimon said:

Omnivores, aren't they? But again, black phoebes do eat the rare berry. Their diet is still mainly insect meat.
Whilst bears do count, grizzly bears mainly eat meat, and I'd say that's my favourite bear

Back