Facebook - No way to recover my password

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
Here are the results
Trying to recover via email: Lost password there too, and google can't help me, so that rules this out
Via new email: Requires security question, don't know that, need password to change it.
Via anything else: Requires something I don't have

Hlpme

Well if you lost your password to the email you sent your reset password to, that's a real problem. There may be a text it to a phone option, but if you don't have a cell phone either that's bad. If there is a text to phone option, try texting it to someone you know and can relay the message.

I have no friends IRL, my family has one, but again, it requires a security question (i think) ._.

i think you're pretty much lost the account

but in general you should try to know you passwords better. find a program to remember them for you, or keep track of them yourself

It seems all the potential methods are outlined here. I think the one thing you haven't tried is the trusted contacts thing, where essentially someone on your friends list verifies who you are:
http://www.facebook.com/help/136465059824353/

Does your email address have some kind of password recovery thing you can use, like maybe sending the reset password to another email address? If so, try that to get back into your email address, and then get your password back from Facebook.

If all else fails, you might be able to contact Facebook Support as a last resort (Google it and you might find a form or email address or something).

That's about all I can think of though.

Phoenix Wright said:
I have no friends IRL, my family has one, but again, it requires a security question (i think) ._.
You could potentially put some money onto a Skype account and use that as a phone (I think Skype can send/receive text messages), though that's pretty pointless if you can't log in.

Back