The Parallel Worlds of Japan - Sign up now —World 2 is released!

Re: The Parallel Worlds of Japan - Sign up now

I suppose.

how's this?

Preferred username: Michell
Species: human, with cyborg alterations done to herself
Picture of appearance:
michell_by_michell_vall-d710isp.png

Personality: relatively upbeat, at least on the outside, on the inside she's a loner, and can't trust anyone, even though she may want too, as such she's rather self serving. Experienced in wilderness survival tactics, but not especially so in combat, preferring to manipulate or flee than attack. She can't be trusted to do anything unless it benefits her, often changing allegiance (think Starscream). Her implants allow her to land from relatively high heights without taking damage, and jump higher than natural ability (hidden blade is in sleeve mount, all implants are in the legs under the skin).
Hero or Villain: anti-hero, but mostly villain
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: pokemon, anything valve, anything with wilderness/animals, assassins creed
Other: yes thats a hidden blade XD

Preferred username: Red
Species: Human
Picture of appearance: http://wiki.userpedia.net/File:PTR_PA.png
Personality: low self esteem, shy, homesick, nerd, talks to himself constantly, annoying
Hero or Villain: i don't really care which
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: Pokémon (the video game series, silly)

thanks, and theres more references too XD

Smaug said:
I see those too. Also, quick question. You said you wanted "Michell". Did you mean "Michelle"?
Her name is spelled "Michell", so I don't think she meant "Michelle".

Soundless Voice said:
Smaug said:
I see those too. Also, quick question. You said you wanted "Michell". Did you mean "Michelle"?
Her name is spelled "Michell", so I don't think she meant "Michelle".
you are correct, its pronouned Michelle (you can spell it as you wish)

I'm halfway through writing this one, and it already is equal to the amount of words on the first one.

Also Spinymaster, I'm going to delay your appearance for my fourth installment. I think you'll be better on that one. Plus, you'll have more "screen" time.

Dracomon said:
I'm halfway through writing this one, and it already is equal to the amount of words on the first one.

Also Spinymaster, I'm going to delay your appearance for my fourth installment. I think you'll be better on that one. Plus, you'll have more "screen" time.
got it chief, that's cool

Can I still sign up?

Preferred username: Gonzales
Species: Human
Picture of appearance: File:Gonzales Mario Kart.png
Personality: Shy, but cheerful at the same time
Hero or Villain: Hero!
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: Uh, Mario Kart DS?
Other: I own a kart business in Boston, and I'm taking a vacation. That's a side note for the intro.

Cool. Thanks! You'll most likely be in the 4th installment.

I'm done with the first draft of the second installment. Just to proofread it. Shall be up sometime between a day and a week.

Back