Your headcanons

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
well i guess it was a pointless excuse, but I miss the sport games with cutscenes, they were great.

I agree too

I hate it how Mario Tennis Open had generic trophy scenes
Me too. It would have been nice if they were like Mario Power Tennis' Trophy Scenes.

On the topic of Mario Tennis, I was angry that Shy Guy wasn't in Mario Tennis Open.

Shy​ Guy said:
On the topic of Mario Tennis, I was angry that Shy Guy wasn't in Mario Tennis Open.

I'd rather have one Shy Guy than 7 Yoshi recolors

Oh and throw in Fly Guy. That guy needs more love

Bowser is an overly protective father which is why he sent each Koopaling in a guarded ship.

Magikrazy said:
Petey Piranha has an identical twin brother named Jimmy Piranha. They both live with Daisy.

New Headcanon. No wonder Daisy is so into flowers.

Maybe Petey is the one who's a boss, and Jimmy is a nice guy who helps Mario in spinoffs.

That's also the reason Daisy doesn't get kidnapped anymore.

Maybe Peach should get a couple Hyper Piranha Plants.

C'mon, if Petey had a twin, he/she would be called "Pete".

Ludwig plays the organ like most villains do.

Tatanga is in a Olimar situation and he is still looking for his ship parts to rebuild his machine and fight Mario again.

Koopa Symphonies has released 40 singles, 10 of which hit number one and half were in the top ten.

Koopa Symphonies has no permanent singer, however they would love one. They'd actually like one of you users to join, so...

I might add some more in the near future.

Daisy had a lonely childhood, and might have depression. The fact she may appear to be loud and energetic to some is that she really wanted some friends. Her father is alive and well, though her mother's fate is debatable whenever she's dead (assassination or accident) or alive. (Wow, someone bring in the sad violin music.)

Sarasaland's regions each have a monarchy to govern each Kingdom (Daisy would be in the Chai Royal Family). However they have an election to vote for one of the families to be the Rulers of Sarasaland.

Isle Delfino is secretly run by The Pianta Syndicate.

EDIT:

The Koopalings had all abdicated from the Koopa Kingdom to persue individual interests. Bowser Jr is the only one who wants to follow in his fathers footsteps.

TheFarmboy said:
I might add some more in the near future.

Daisy had a lonely childhood, and might have depression. The fact she may appear to be loud and energetic to some is that she really wanted some friends. Her father is alive and well, though her mother's fate is debatable whenever she's dead (assassination or accident) or alive. (Wow, someone bring in the sad violin music.)

Sarasaland's regions each have a monarchy to govern each Kingdom (Daisy would be in the Chai Royal Family). However they have an election to vote for one of the families to be the Rulers of Sarasaland.

Isle Delfino is secretly run by The Pianta Syndicate.
...............................LOL

The Koopalings had all abdicated from the Koopa Kingdom to persue individual interests. Bowser Jr is the only one who wants to follow in his fathers footsteps.
Probably because Jr is Bowser's kid.

Magikrazy said:
Probably because Jr is Bowser's kid.

Forgot to mention that I still consider the Koopalings to be Bowser's children. I love you Miyamoto, but somtimes there are some things I disagree with.

The Koopalings were gone for such a long time because Bowser assigned them to a long-term duty, such as sending them off the map the unknown areas of Mario's planet.

Dr. Mario said:
The Koopalings were gone for such a long time because Bowser assigned them to a long-term duty, such as sending them off the map the unknown areas of Mario's planet.

One of them found the Sprixie kingdom and told Bowser.

And Bowser was delighted that Sprixie Kingdom is just a poor knock-off of Mushroom Kingdom.

None of the “Koopa kids” did their chores and Bowser punished them and didn't let them follow him to invade the kingdom.

Back