Mario Text Adventure - Styled off of classic text games comes a new adventureish

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
C:/Program Files/Text Adventures/Mario/MTA.exe
*insert double click here*
PREPARING...
MARIO TEXT ADVENTURE™
2013 NEXANDGBX/DREAMY MARIO
IF SOMEONE HAS MADE THIS PLEASE TELL ME.
You awaken in a 2 way fork in the road. There is a sign that says "Donut Plains". What do you do?
>___

Re: Mario Text Adventure

Eat the sign, to become Sign Mario.

Re: Mario Text Adventure

Kylie Koopa said:
Eat the sign.
It turns you into Sign Kylie It gives you the powers of a sign. Well, the one power.
So, what now?
>___

How's that for timing.

My heightened sense of identifying locations tells me to proceed down the right-hand path.

Kylie Koopa said:
How's that for timing.

My heightened sense of identifying locations tells me to proceed down the right-hand path.
You get out of Sign form because you discover you cannot move. You go right. A ? block is there. What do you do?
>___

Photograph it, then proceed further. Lousy thing probably only contains a single coin.

Kylie Koopa said:
Photograph it, then proceed further. Lousy thing probably only contains a single coin.
inb4 it had a 1-up

You fall down a trap hole. However, It gives you a Yoshi, and then sends you back out. You proceed further and come across another fork in the path. What to do?
>__

Left, Yoshi's being rather adamant.

Right pipe. It's obviously the right choice.

Kylie Koopa said:
Right pipe. It's obviously the right choice.

It leads to a pit full of munchers. However, Yoshi can stand on them, so the Yoshi goes ahead (with you still) and 2 treasure chests and a spring. What do you do?
>___

(I'll awnser in the morning)

Quickly run to the spring before my post damage invulnerability wears off. See ya then.

Back