Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
2sHZhRG.gif
I just created this gif in Photoshop, and set the frame-rate to "no delay." However, after saving it, it seems to go in slow motion. Anyone know how to fix this? Worth noting is that in the preview (not the browser preview, the one that Photoshop brings up) it went too fast. I have heard some gifs animate too slowly only on some screens, so is it just my computer, or is it slow for anyone else?

It doesn't look a bit slow to you? I checked on my phone and it still looks slow. Maybe I just expected the speed it played in Photoshop.
Thank you though! :luigi:

Well it looks rather similar to what is is in the game. It's not lagging or anything, it looks pretty smooth so that's normally a good sign. Perhaps it's just your computer. I'd advise speeding up the frame rate if you can, see if that can do anything

Well when I was making it, I selected all the frames and set them to zero delay. I don't know of any other way to adjust the speed, do you know where to do that on Photoshop? (I have the CC version, I think it is the newest but not sure)

Well, It still looks normal to me, it isn't too fast nor too slow.. Just to tell you, if a gif has got too many (and I mean with 'too many' like 100 frames for me), it would be playing slow, even if the frame-rate is small..

I know for sure this had more than 100 frames. But I've seen other gifs that are much more complex still at full speed. Meh, maybe I just need to look at it next to the one on the wiki.
Fawful_a_BellyFawful.gif
2sHZhRG.gif

How does it look next to the one that is on the wiki?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Well when I was making it, I selected all the frames and set them to zero delay. I don't know of any other way to adjust the speed, do you know where to do that on Photoshop? (I have the CC version, I think it is the newest but not sure)
I've got to say, I actually don't know much about photoshop, sorry xP

I'm used to making animations in the Animation Shop. It's an older program, but it works pretty well for me.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I know for sure this had more than 100 frames. But I've seen other gifs that are much more complex still at full speed. Meh, maybe I just need to look at it next to the one on the wiki.
Fawful_a_BellyFawful.gif
2sHZhRG.gif

How does it look next to the one that is on the wiki?
Actually, now that I look at it, it is a bit slower than the one on the left. I'm not really sure how to fix this, so I'd advise keeping it as it is.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Kingbowser99 said:
I'm used to making animations in the Animation Shop. It's an older program, but it works pretty well for me.
I'm going to Google this, is it easy to learn to use?
kinda

took me a short while to learn the basics

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
2sHZhRG.gif
I just created this gif in Photoshop, and set the frame-rate to "no delay." However, after saving it, it seems to go in slow motion. Anyone know how to fix this? Worth noting is that in the preview (not the browser preview, the one that Photoshop brings up) it went too fast. I have heard some gifs animate too slowly only on some screens, so is it just my computer, or is it slow for anyone else?
What browser are you using? You might want to switch to different one.

I am using Chrome, but the gif looks the same on Chrome and IE on this computer, and on all the browsers on my phone.

Back