Super Flash Bros

Austin4606

Game Developer and Fawfuls loyal minion.
A while back i had been developing a flash Mario game with a story called Super Flash Bros. After 2 months of development the project was dumped leaving only Level 1 and 2 cutscenes in the game. I wanted everyone's opinion on it. :dk: :posh:

This is the title screen for it:

ANYWHERE.png

Part of the 1st level:

TERM.png

Thoughts? :)

Nope. I've been working on learning programming and all that stuff. :posh:

Noted: The game contained like 4 bugs that were due to the way it was programmed, which caused a ton of problems.

Madikoopa said:
Well, this is really good for a first project! :) By the way, why'd you dump the idea? Just wondering.

Too many bugs, and the thoughts if it not being a success. But i'm currently working on getting the files back so i can start the project back up. ;D

At first I thought this was Super Smash Bros. Lol.
Anyways nice! Looks cool.

Austin4606 said:
OH GOD EYE BLEED

Sorry, the graphics are very poorly resized. The HUD looks primitive as well, and Mario is floating off the ground. Also, there are badly clashing graphics. SMB3/SMB/SMW does not work.

Ogmo said:
Austin4606 said:
OH GOD EYE BLEED

Sorry, the graphics are very poorly resized. The HUD looks primitive as well, and Mario is floating off the ground. Also, there are badly clashing graphics. SMB3/SMB/SMW does not work.

Thank you for your opinion. Even though idga fudge about anything you mentioned this was only a project. The floating Mario is nearly only a glitch and is a very simple fix. Thank you for your opinion/criticism. :-X ;)

You can't please everyone, just try your best and hope your hard work will be knowledged.

Back