The Muppets: Most Wanted

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcw2Aje5KU0

Opinions, thoughts.

Me and a friend saw the previous one, we'll probably see this one as well

I've gotta say, I really loved the first Muppets movie. Considering it was all about how the Muppets can still be relevant in the current times and everything.

Also, did anyone notice the first movie was just a metaphor for the relaunch of the Muppets? I mean, the main character who brought the Muppets back together was called Walter. Walter? ....Walt? Like in Walt Disney? Because Disney made the movie? And Jason Segall was a character AND the producer or something. So, yeah, the whole movie was a metaphor.

Considering the trailer also makes fun of the fact that it's a sequel, you can tell they're going to break the fourth wall as much as last time. "Why don't we just travel by map?"

Jason Segal stated that he wanted to bring The Muppets to a modern audience that was why he was also a producer, but he's not going to be in it this time, but Walter will be.

Another Muppet movie? AWESOME!!! ;D

I freaking love the Muppets! I also loved The Muppets, which was pretty much a reboot of the Muppet franchise. Glad to see it was successful enough to get a sequel! Hope they don't screw this up...

I personally like seeing that Walter's back, it's like he's now a permanent member of the team! I don't have any particular reason for liking or hating him, I just think it's nice. No Jason Segel or Amy Adams, though... I wonder if they'll get a passing mention, or a walk-by cameo.

Back