Worst Mario Kart moment

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Bad things happen to all us, so what's the worst thing that has ever happened to you on Mario Kart?

Mine is on Waluigi's Stadium on Mario Kart Wii, I was leading then I got hit by a Red Shell, then a Spiny Shell, then my own green shell and then another red shell.

inb4Spiny Shell before the finish line

There way too many incidents to count, but there are several times that despite my efforts, Wario ends up 11th instead of 12th.

Baby Luigi said:
inb4Spiny Shell before the finish line

There way too many incidents to count, but there are several times that despite my efforts, Wario ends up 11th instead of 12th.

And Donkey Kong ends up 10th or 12th. :'(

In Mario Kart 7 on Melody Motorway I was hit by a Spiny Shell, then when I had recovered I was hit by a Red Shell and then Mario came past and knocked me off the track.

getting hit 3 times in a row by a blue shell(s).

i had to devour souls to seize my anger

Mine was getting 4 Thunderclouds in a row, then getting Bullet Billed followed by a Lightning. I am a total Thundercloud magnet X__X

Timmy said:
Mine was getting 4 Thunderclouds in a row, then getting Bullet Billed followed by a Lightning. I am a total Thundercloud magnet X__X

very shocking.

Red Boo said:
Koopa Troopa being replaced with *BLEEP*ING Wario before Double Dash!

How dare you that's the best moment in Mario Kart history

Baby Luigi said:
Red Boo said:

seriously.

best of all its an actual character not HUR DUR DUR generic enemy.

In order:

Spiny Shell, Lightning, Red Shell, Pow Block, hit by five drivers, Red Shell.

Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Red Boo said:

seriously.

best of all its an actual character not HUR DUR DUR generic enemy.

Nah, Wario is kinda dumb IMO. So I prefer using Koopa because he's easy to control, I don't wanna see a "Waria" in the future or someone replacing him

Anything in mkwii that involves cruising in first then coming in 6th on the final lap in 2 seconds right before the finish line.

Falling off the edge because of Lightning while gliding, I land after being dropped by Lakitu and I immediately get smacked by a Bullet Bill.

Anything that involves falling off the mushrooms in Mushroom Gorge, getting squashed by someone with a Mega Mushroom, drivers with slow karts or bikes but can use them properly and beat you and most importantly, getting hit by thunder when you're near the end.

I was right in front of a finish line (1st place so far), but then a motherfreaking blue shell hit me, and then a motherfreaking red shell hit me directly in the fat face, then i was in 7th.

Kingfawful4321 said:
I was right in front of a finish line (1st place so far), but then a motherfreaking blue shell hit me, and then a motherfreaking red shell hit me directly in the fat face, then i was in 7th.
That happened to me once, and it the red shell actually propelled me into the finish line in 1st place.

That time when my glider closed on me and i went through a fan then back down in Neo Bowser City

Yoshidude99 said:
In Mario Kart 7 on Melody Motorway I was hit by a Spiny Shell, then when I had recovered I was hit by a Red Shell and then Mario came past and knocked me off the track.
Is that Music Park for non-American Regions?

Don't double post

Yes Melody Motorway is the PAL name while Music Park is the NTSC name

that time when that guy at nintendo was all like "hey... wouldnt it be a great idea to add the thundercloud item?"

Back