The Resistance - Game 3 - Round 1 [Leader BMB Picking Team]

Re: The Resistance - Mission 1 - GD is Leader

That's 5/6 then, we have a supermajority. Unless BMB feels like being a jerk, we're pretty much set, right?

Re: The Resistance - Mission 1 - GD is Leader

ROUND 1

GD nominates himself and Cirdec for the mission, Nobody objects, but BMB doesn't even speak by the time the majority has agreed, his opinion wouldn't mattered, the Resistance was fine with putting the mission in GD and Cirdec's hands...

"Lt. A will bring to the location and will give you any important information on the way."

The Resistance agreed to the leader's team.

Re: The Resistance - Mission 1 - GD & Cirdec

ROUND 1

GD and Cirdec discover something important while scouting, the base the truck was delivering to was a top secret offsite base which houses a lot of the government's weaponry. The truck had a very small shipment of guns which was blown up Cirdec. The two of them got back and reported this information safely. The mission was successful, we learned what we needed, the next mission will be more difficult...

1 POINT TO RESISTANCE.

ROUND 2

This next mission will require 3 Operatives, as you will stealthy infiltrating a base and stealing important private information inside.

The person in command for this mission is: NSM, only 3 operatives will be going on this mission, you may now choose who these Operatives will be. After these members are revealed the players will be able to vote whether they agree or not.

Re: The Resistance - Mission 2 - NSM is Leader

Alright, how about me and GD? It would prove me to not me a spy and that'd leave three people. If not, I could switch it with someone who hasn't been picked yet.

3 Players this mission NSM.

NSM, keep in mind that, although the mission was successful, Reverse or Cirdec might have just thrown us a bone in order to keep suspicion off them

There were only two people on the last mission, anyways; if Cirdec was a spy (and I phrase it that way because I know that I am not a spy), sabotaging the mission would have been riskier than simply waiting for a better opportunity.

Yeah. I suggest that you don't pick the same players from the last one because there could be a chance that one of them could be a spy and sabotage this one so that it makes a target on you, or you are the spy and you sabotage the mission so that we think that GD (and Cirdec if he picks him as well) could be the spy and was trying to blend in.

I suggest picking you and two other people for this mission, so that we can get at least a better chance of figuring out who might be spy or not.

Vote:Yes

ROUND 2

NSM nominates himself, B45 and Toad, and yet again, everyone has agreed before BMB gets to put his vote down. The Resistance was okay with having these three Operatives on the mission

"Get as much information as you can, but don't get caught. Lt. A will get you a map of the building and some information he gathered from scouting when you get there."

The Resistance Agreed to the Leader's Team

BMB seems to be avoiding the vote for some reason.

We should keep an eye on that

Strange indeed.
Let's see how the mission will end.

85 said:
BMB seems to be avoiding the vote for some reason.

We should keep an eye on that

Hmm, maybe because I wasn't even on this morning at all?

You guys literally all vote within like an hour of the thing, and I didn't even have a chance to agree.

So yeah, it's not that I'm avoiding, it's the fact that I wasn't even on yet!

Re: The Resistance - Mission 1 - GD & Cirdec

ROUND 2

The infiltration was executed perfectly, the three operatives all got inside without alerting a soul. They quickly all split up to collect information. That is when it happened, neither of them knows why, but the alarm rang. The entire facility was warned of their presence before they could even get any information. They quickly regrouped and got out. No useful information was obtained, the mission was a failure, and one of the operatives inside sabotaged it.

1 POINT TO SPIES.

ROUND 3

This next mission will require 4 Operatives, despite the mission being simple, it requires a lot of hands. These 4 operatives will be raiding a government camp which has valuable weaponry inside.

The person in command for this mission is: Bowser45, only 4 operatives will be going on this mission, you may now choose who these Operatives will be. After these members are revealed the players will be able to vote whether they agree or not.

Information regarding each mission including the outcome, team, votes and leader have been added to the OP

Re: The Resistance - Mission 3 - B45 Leader

So NSM, B45 or I has to be a spy.

I'm not saying I'm right, but I predict the spies are B45 and BMB.

85 said:
I'm not saying I'm right, but I predict the spies are B45
why do you think i'm a spy

and I propose NSM, Cirdec, Time Turner, and me

Because it's not me, and NSM looked a bit clueless in his selections so I doubt it's him.

Okay at least we have a spy for sure among three persons.

Vote: Yes

B45, if you are picking everyone from the last round w/ Reverse in the mix, what's the point?

We know for a fact that of them is the spy, so right now it's so obvious that this round as well will be sabotaged by the spies.

So...I oppose/disagree/no to this mission.

Also, cirdec, it's a little fishy of you to support this.

Sorry, I thought Cirdec was in the last round, but it was Toad.

I still am a bit suspicious of this, but I'll go with yes for this mission.

Back