DC Cinematic Universe

Judging by that pic, I'd say Suicide Squad will be rated R. If they made Arkham Knight rated M then I don't see why they can't make Suicide Squad R.

2creepy, take it back

I'm imagining him with his hands glued to his head for the entire movie.

Maybe that's why he doesn't have a shirt on.

oh so apparently they have a therapist on the set of Suicide Squad to prevent the actors from going too insane

Aw damn it I thought there wasn't gonna be any Zack Snyder stylized slow mo. He didn't do that in Man of Steel so why is he doing that now in the sequel. I know it seems like I'm nitpicking but I'm not a fan of his style of slow motion like he used in 300, and I thought after Man of Steel he was branching off from that.

still not 100% sold on joker yet, but he could look worse.

hope katana gets a lot of screentime (and doesn't get killed off or something)

I'm not familiar with the dc universe outside of batman anx watchmen at all, what exactly is the suicide squad?

Love the trailer, but man I hope the rest of Harley's lines are better than that first one, blegh.

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-adds-jk-simmons-873227

J. K. Simmons will be playing Commisioner Gordon.

While I think this is great casting, I'm a little disappointed he probably won't be reprising his role as JJJ in the MCU.
same, he was the best

don't think anybody else was better cast in that whole series, heck, even in the whole marvel universe

reckon rdj as iron man and ryan reynolds as deadpool were great casts too

anyway, really psyched to see him as Gordon. He'll do brilliantly

Back