Bowser's Castle 2

Fire Wario

I'm turnin' over a new leaf!
Once again, you find yourself in the confines of Bowser's Castle. Just like before, you are only allotted one item, be it a power-up or some random object (other living things aren't allowed, with the exception of Bob-Ombs and Pokémon). This time, however, all the items are in the same room with you, the foyer, and you get to choose which one you'd like to use against Bowser. So, what item would you choose & why?

Lynx Canadensis said:
Mega Mushroom so i can squish him. :bobomb:

Also, Nice Username!

You choose the Mega Mushroom. Before you reach Bowser, however, you trip over a sleeping Chain Chomp, causing you to eat the Mega Mushroom and end up destroying the castle in such a way that the Koopa King falls into his own lava moat. :wario:

Lynx Canadensis scores a BIG win! :drybow:

Fire Wario said:
Once again, you find yourself in the confines of Bowser's Castle. Just like before, you are only allotted one item, be it a power-up or some random object (other living things aren't allowed, with the exception of Bob-Ombs and Pokémon). This time, however, all the items are in the same room with you, the foyer, and you get to choose which one you'd like to use against Bowser. So, what item would you choose & why?

Personally, I'd go for the Master Ball containing Black Kyurem. :evilgrin:

Sno-Winger said:
Hammer Suit, it worked in Mario 3, so it'll probably work here

You choose the Hammer Suit. This makes the Hammer Bros. think that you're one of them, so they let you into Bowser's throne room, where you see a moving crate with a fireball and a yellow W on it. You break the crate with a hammer, freeing yours truly while rudely waking Bowser, who for some odd reason was sleeping on his throne. To avoid our own casualties, we team up to defeat the Koopa King, and then we escape by stealing his Koopa Clown Car. :wario:

Sno-Winger wins! Oh, and me too!

Back