New Character Final Smashes

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
We all know what Wii Fit Trainer's Final Smash is, but what about the other 2 characters? Feel free to post your ideas here.

I never played the Mega Man series so I have no idea what he might have, but as for Villager I didn't see the fishing rod in his moveset, so maybe it'll be his Final Smash, he could hook a whale or a shark to damage the others. Or, as mayor, he could summon other villagers to come and attack sort of like Pit's Final Smash.

For Mega Man... I get the feeling Mega Man and Rush will combine to make "Jet Mega Man". As for what attacks? Prolly the arsenal he can use when in that mode(plus other Robot Master attacks).

If not that... Not sure.

There are many choices for Mega Man's Final Smash.

- The most obvious one(to me, anyway) would be MM7's Super Adapter.
- Or maybe go with one of the time freezing abilities but limit it to a certain range so it doesn't affect the entire stage, just a certain radius from where he activated it.
- OR we could go with one of the "kill everything on the screen" moves(nerfed, of course). For example, Rain Flush would cause acid rain to fall do steady damage to anyone not shielding/dodging.
- Maybe Beat could follow him around attack whoever's in range a la MM5.
- Hyper Mega Man from Marvel vs. Capcom.
- proto man comes in and wrecks shit

D'oh, I wanted veterans to have their Final Smashes changed as well, but this isn't the topic, is it?

I can't imagine Villager's Final Smash, but I'll be disappointed if it's totally random and irrelevant, a la Luigi's Final Smash.

Mario Party X said:
D'oh, I wanted veterans to have their Final Smashes changed as well, but this isn't the topic, is it?

I can't imagine Villager's Final Smash, but I'll be disappointed if it's totally random and irrelevant, a la Luigi's Final Smash.

After seeing Samus' and maybe Mario's the same in the trailer, I doubt they're going change so veterans shouldn't be noted.

I still have some hopes that some will at least be buffed or nerfed, though.

i dont really like final smashes much, they seemed really broken in brawl, especially stuff like sonic's and king dedede's.

Plus getting the smash ball is actually really annoying with more skilled players.

If anything i do hope there are is more balance with them and perhaps more variety. Like how zelda and links final smash were pretty similar.

Back