Things (bosses, levels, games) you found easy that others you know didn't

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Loads of people in my primary school struggled on The Jungle level in Super Smash Bros. Brawl because they thought the bonus door was the door they were meant to go through. Me and my brother played through and realized that it wasn't.

So post things you found easy that other didn't.

People find most of the minigames in Game & Wario to be hard, especially when you are trying to get the master achievements but I find it to be rather easy.

Also, some find Octopus Dance from Nintendo Land to be hard but it's really easy.

Magikrazy said:
I think we already have this thread.
That was only bosses

Water Temple and Bouldergeist daredevil run. Never got why people thought that both of these were very hard.

NSY said:
Magikrazy said:
That was only bosses

Water Temple and Bouldergeist daredevil run. Never got why people thought that both of these were very hard.

water temple in oot is a joke compared to ice temple in lttp.

Damn that place.

Zae said:
NSY said:
Magikrazy said:
That was only bosses

Damn that place.
I've only done the Water Temple on the 3DS remake (which I'm not sure if it's supposed to be easier or not) but I didn't find it that hard.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
NSY said:
Magikrazy said:
That was only bosses

dang that place.
I've only done the Water Temple on the 3DS remake (which I'm not sure if it's supposed to be easier or not) but I didn't find it that hard.

Some changes from the original.

The Iron Boots were also made items instead of equipment, making it less tedious to put them on and take them off, which is required plenty of times throughout the dungeon.

So basically yes, they did make it easier.

The Perfect Run

What you get when you have lazy game developers looking for a way to troll their players by making a hideously designed level.

In other words, it's not as hard as it is. Frustrating, yes, but no, not hard.

Toa 95 said:
New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
NSY said:
Magikrazy said:
That was only bosses

dang that place.

Some changes from the original.

The Iron Boots were also made items instead of equipment, making it less tedious to put them on and take them off, which is required plenty of times throughout the dungeon.

So basically yes, they did make it easier.
Simply putting the camera to zoom in on the room unlocked when the block covering it is raised made it way more easier.

mitra from strange journey.

a lot of people said this boss was actually hard but for me he only killed one demon and i killed him soon after anyway.

The first boss in Sonic 2 for Master System. Everyone says he's really hard and shouldn't be the first boss, but I actually found him pretty easy.

The Shadow Queen, Smithy and the Pit of 100 Trials (Rogueport) didn't give me much trouble at all.

Back