FTG's Roster

You should merge the Male and Female Robins, as the Female Robin will probably just be an alternate costume.
Other than that, pretty much perfect roster.

NEXandGBX said:
You should merge the Male and Female Robins, as the Female Robin will probably just be an alternate costume.
Other than that, pretty much perfect roster.
They are, he basically said "Female is alt costume like Wii Fit Trainer."

Why does the female Robin have her own slot? She shares a slot with male Robin, like the Wii Fit Trainer. Also, the placing of the characters is a little weird.

Other than that, I like it.

The program I used (SSB Roster Maker) did not have an option for both Robin's in one slot.

And if I merged them then I'd have to add another character which would make the number uneven (51 I believe)

Ninelevendo said:
Even though I want Paper Mario, Bowser Jr. would probably be better. Jiggly should be cut, too many Pokemans. I don't really know anyone that actually cares about ROB as a general character, and I think Mona is a bit much. The Robin's are one slot, by the way.
Hello. ROB for the win.

GalacticPetey said:
You could change the icon set up to accommodate.

Ninelevendo said:
Jiggly should be cut, too many Pokemans.
This roster has the same amount of Pokemon as Brawl.
And there were too many in Brawl.

Someone likes R.O.B?? I'm generally surprised. Although you were the guy who liked villager being in as well... ;)

Add Sceptile. 7 Pokemon is likely and isn't too many and he is basically guaranteed in any roster with 7+ Pokemon slots and has a chance of getting in one with 6 or even 5 Pokemon slots.

Six Pokémon makes sense for Smash because you hold six Pokémon in the games.

Meloetta said:
Mewtwo technically wouldn't count towards that 6 because in the Anime, he functions as his own trainer.

3D Player 2004 said:
Add Sceptile. 7 Pokemon is likely and isn't too many and he is basically guaranteed in any roster with 7+ Pokemon slots and has a chance of getting in one with 6 or even 5 Pokemon slots.
Do not have seven. Just no. You can't even hold that many, like Meloetta stated. And besides, generic animals aren't that fun all of the time.

3D Player 2004 said:
Meloetta said:
Mewtwo technically wouldn't count towards that 6 because in the Anime, he functions as his own trainer.
He doesn't in the games though, and even then, that wasn't the anime, it was the movie. In the anime, Giovanni was its trainer until Mewtwo escaped.

Brawl was intended to have 9 Pokemon. Mewtwo was also the last cut made to the roster late in development. Had that not happened, we would have had 7-9 Pokemon in Brawl. 7 Pokemon here is very likely. Besides if you want 6, you should put Sceptile in instead of Mewtwo because he'd actually be a Pokemon that can take over a niche in a Pokemon in Brawl.

3D Player 2004 said:
Brawl was intended to have 9 Pokemon. Mewtwo was also the last cut made to the roster late in development. Had that not happened, we would have had 7-9 Pokemon in Brawl. 7 Pokemon here is very likely. Besides if you want 6, you should put Sceptile in instead of Mewtwo because he'd actually be a Pokemon that can take over a niche in a Pokemon in Brawl.
Why do you think they cut them? And Pichu was a placeholder from Melee anyway,

Ninelevendo said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Why do you think they cut them? And Pichu was a placeholder from Melee anyway,
They cut them due to time Constraints. It was officially stated that way.

Ninelevendo said:
Someone likes R.O.B?? I'm generally surprised. Although you were the guy who liked villager being in as well... ;)
You make it sound like the Villager was a bad choice.

Duskull said:
Ninelevendo said:
You make it sound like the Villager was a bad choice.
He is if you have to look at the true face of mercy.

Back