1,000,000 things we hate!

1800: When people say Mario is fat outside of Superstar Saga (when he tanks up on water).

1804. The fact that the Wii Shop channel isn't having any discounts despite going to be discontinued next year.

I really want to get Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Ranch, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episodes 1 & 2, MegaMan 9 & 10, Castlevania ReBirth, Contra ReBirth, WarioWare DIY Showcase, Final Fantasy IV: The after years and several other titles before they're rendered permanently inaccessible on the Wii.

2018 YFJ said:
1800: When people say Mario is fat outside of Superstar Saga (when he tanks up on water).
but he IS fat, not going to deny it :P

1805. Menstruation.

2018 YFJ said:
Compare him to Wario and his Superstar Saga fat self.
It's still fat; he passes that threshold of minimum fatness. :P

1812. Random friend requests.

1813. Whenever you click something once but your mouse registers it as a double click.

That happened a couple of times to my Barbie pixel minifigures (Which were included in a doll), and also one of my CeX chocolates.

1,815. Extremely spoilt brats' parents (Like those of Veruca from Willy Wonka)

Julia-BM said:
That happened a couple of times to my Barbie pixel minifigures (Which were included in a doll), and also one of my CeX chocolates.
Yeah, mine was a semi-transparent Jasmine one that's about 4cm tall.
1,817: Gumball flavoured lip balm.

1,820: When your cat wakes you up at four o'clock in the morning by howling at a cat outside the window on the other side of the road.

1822. When you plan something, and the day you'll do it, someone of your family gets sick and the thing gets cancelled

Back