New Challenger Approaching!

Sonicyay2

Monty Mole
Villager from Animal Crossing. Amazing. And finally, MEGAMAN! HOLY ****, MEGAMAN IS JOINING THE BATTLE!
Oh, and Super Smash Bros 4 has been announced as 2 titles. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Wow.
Still, YAY!

Up until Mega Man showed up in that trailer, I wasn't the least bit impressed.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Solar Blaze said:
I've always noticed that you have extremely high standards when it comes to video games. No offense.

People's standards are up to them. I have very low standards while some people need it to be exactly what they want and most are anywhere in between.

I wasn't expecting Wii Fit Trainer, but I'm glad that they added her. Mostly because wacky and unexpected additions are my favourite characters.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Solar Blaze said:
I've always noticed that you have extremely high standards when it comes to video games. No offense.
I agree to the core. Nothing seems to impress him.

Sonicyay2 said:
Mr. Game & Watch said:
Solar Blaze said:
I agree to the core. Nothing seems to impress......I'm gonna assume it's a girl so.....her.
Somebody doesn't check profiles.

Sonicyay2 said:
Mr. Game & Watch said:
Solar Blaze said:
I agree to the core. Nothing seems to impress......I'm gonna assume it's a girl so.....her.
I'm gonna assume you're a stalk of broccoli.

King Antasma said:
On-topic, I want to be pleasantly surprised by something like this:
a_new_foe_has_appeared_by_spongebobmariofan64-d4e7dc2.png
At first I thought of Geno, but then I thought of Fawful.

Back