Favortie video game jingles

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
This counts as any song that doesn't loop in a game and is only played for a short time when you do a certain thing. Also, I would like if you give clear explainations of why you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQ6pDptw_8

This music is just so catchy that sometimes after have done everything, I gather all of my pikmin for the day, put them back in their onions and purposely kill one of the captains.

Staraptor said:
Getting a Jiggy in Banjo Kazooie

Capturing a Pokemon
Link to the jingle please.

i can't decide

New Super Mario said:
The level up sound from the fire emblem series.
Link Please!

You shouldn't just post text and expect everyone to know what you are talking about. I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening and I don't have any clue of what you are talking about.

you could just spend a few minutes of your life looking it up if you want to hear it that bad

Bilbo Baggins said:
you could just spend a few minutes of your life looking it up if you want to hear it that bad
I want "everyone" to provide links so "every user" can just click on the link to hear it instead of having to search it on youtube. That way, everything is convenient for "everyone".

I can careless about the jingles they are talking about but just because I don't does not give an excuse for just listing the jingle without a link nor does it mean that everyone won't care about what the jingle is.

Starting a game of or dying in Donkey Kong.

IS IT THAT FREAKING HARD TO FIND A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT IN YOUR POST! COME ON NOW!

chillv said:
IS IT THAT FREAKING HARD TO FIND A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT IN YOUR POST! COME ON NOW!
IS IT THAT FREAKING HARD TO LOOK IT UP

The game over music for most Donkey kong country games. Fucking creepy.

@Chillv: If you expect us to look it up, find a video, copy the link, then put in the post, i think you can look it up your goddamn self.

Back