Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
No Grand Minimus trophy

damn you Ubisoft

The time it must've taken to put together all of the code and models and programming. We need a Nintendo Appreciation day. They do alot of stuff for us!

ernesth100 said:
The time it must've taken to put together all of the code and models and programming. We need a Nintendo Appreciation day. They do alot of stuff for us!

well other game companies work as hard as nintendo so...

Baby Luigi said:
ernesth100 said:

well other game companies work as hard as nintendo so...
Yeah, kinda just thought to myself there anyways.

So, there's two Trophy Box things for Other M, one called Metroid: Other M and the other called "The Other M Threat". Absolutely fucking disgusting. Why does Nintendo want to continue acknowledging this fucking trash, or was Sakamoto holding a gun to Sakurai's head demanding all this Other M content?!

Also, one of the trophies is Madeline Bergman. lol can't wait for the MB trophy and adam malkovich trophy too

Also, are there any other trophies for Return to dreamland aside from the Lor Starcutter? At the very least, I hope they included Magolor.

I heard Other M was met with acclaim in Japan, which is saying something since Metroid usually isnt a hit there.

i know really hard to believe people actually like a metroid game that was at worst kinda bad huh gamefreak

No need for the snark and "kinda bad" is an understatement. I guarantee I'm not the only with that opinion on this forum as well. I mean if you actually played the game and liked it, more power to you.

On another note, the trophy selection doesn't bode well for Fire Emblem or the Mother series. So far, the Fire Emblem trophies I have, besides the playable characters and Lyn, are Elincia and Sothe, both which are ported from Brawl. There's also the Black Knight one ported from Brawl. The only new Mother trophy that isn't from Brawl is the Ultimate Chimera.

On the contrary, I do like some of the other odder choices for trophies they picked for other series like Flint Cragley.

Gamefreak75 said:
Also, one of the trophies is Madeline Bergman. lol can't wait for the MB trophy and adam malkovich trophy too

Ew, why did they make a Madeline Bergman trophy? She's a terrible character. MB, Anthony, and Samus were like the only good characters, since everyone else either had no backstory/personality or died before the player could make any sort of connection to them.

I got the game and a Mario amiibo. I really like it, this one is much better than the 3DS version. I just wish Smash Run was in this one, because I ended up hating Smash Tour. I don't want to play it to unlock the Pac-Land Stage :(

Oh, and amiibo is pretty cool. My Mario is currently level 18.

That happened to me, I think since it takes a second to activate the CPUs just run away really quick before it can get to them.

Nysic said:
That happened to me, I think since it takes a second to activate the CPUs just run away really quick before it can get to them.
Yeah I think I managed to get away like that once.

It really sucks (or in a literal sense, doesn't) when you're the one your opponents are running away from successfully.

It's VERY annoying when I have to repeatedly run Classic to get coins and trophies, then Trophy Rush, then more classic, and so on about five times and STILL haven't gotten any of the trophies I want.

Just have fun with the game instead of grinding Classic for coins. Be patient. :/

I reeeallly don't like Smash Tour. It takes forever to finish and even though I got 15 custom parts out of a round none were custom moves. Plus, it forces you to play as fighters you may have never played with before.

So this thing happened while playing Team For Glory on 3DS.

I've noticed the random feature in the 3DS version is very biased towards certain characters and almost never picks a non-default palette swap.

I'm almost always Diddy Kong in Smash Run.

The best character for smash run is without a doubt Sonic. He's easily to navigate the map and his homing attack does a great job dealing with homing attack. He owns the speed and climb by default and can win everything else if you have a good run.

God, I hate Smash Tour. It's way too long even with 15 turns and makes you fight as characters you don't use often. Plus, it's really confusing and frustrating with all the random fights like Explosive Smash or Boss Galaga Smash which are just completely unfair and cause you to lose fighters. I'll never play this except for the purpose of unlocking challenges.

Back