Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I have 103/105 challenges done so far, but I did use three of my Golden Hammers on the following challenges...

Page 2
*Get a total of 5 hits in StreetSmash.
*Clear All-Star on Normal.
Page 3
*Clear All-Star on Hard.

All that I have left to do are the following...

Page 3
*Obtain all custom outfits, headgear, and special moves.
*Play 50 collective hours of Smash. (Total gameplay x participants.)

I think there's at least one of us that did the 50 hours thing by leaving his 3DS on for a few nights while putting damage ratio at 5.0. Stocks on 99. And have a CPU Bowser against a level 1 CPU Jigglypuff.

I myself hope to at least try to get it done before the Wii U version is out. Starting in November, I'll probably play some regular Smash for at least 2 hours a day to reach it. (10 hours a challenge from earlier so technically now it's just 40 hours. And it'll be out on the 21st. Meaning at the latest, I will get the last challenge right on the day before the game is out. (But probably on the weekends or so I'll play even more so I can get it even earlier)

I'm currently at 45:49, without using any exploits. Should get it within the week since I'm on holiday.

Also wow, I still haven't got that last Robin special.

Robin said:

Yeah, it can get annoying. But keep at it and you'll eventually get it. I've heard doing really well in points (I assume you get points from defeating lots of enemies/the big enemies, and/or doing really good at the final battle) increases the quality of your prizes (And possibly meaning the chance of it being a Custom move rather then Equipment) but I don't really have any solid source for that other then hear say.

R.O.B. said:
btw there's a collect all smash run powers challenge on the third panel

good luck
Let's not forget the win 1st place in smash run final battles with all fighters...
That sucked so much but it was satisfying to not have to do so anymore.

Meta Knight said:
R.O.B. said:
btw there's a collect all smash run powers challenge on the third panel

good luck
Let's not forget the win 1st place in smash run final battles with all fighters...
That sucked so much but it was satisfying to not have to do so anymore.
It actually wasn't that hard. Just took a long time.

Robin said:

Yeah sometimes the custom specials that you get are completely random. I've had cases where I'll unlock custom specials for a character who wasn't even involved with the Smash Run match.

Right now, I'm just trying to get all the custom specials, whether it's through Smash Run or Trophy Rush; at this point in time, I have around 344 custom specials collected, and am nearing the 1000 mark with my equipment collection. Of course, I've managed to get at least one new Mii headgear on some occasions.

A lot of third panel challenges aren't hard, just overly time consuming. I regret not knowing you could do the Streetpass shit in training though, I would've used my hammer on "Collect all the bullshit" instead of the hit 20 foes for the fucking green koopa trophy of all things. What an unsatisfying trophy. I also used my hammer on "beat 100-man with all characters" because i hate 100-man mode.

Edit: Nice that they have the decency to give you a heart container before taking on Master Fortress.

MnSG said:
Robin said:

Yeah sometimes the custom specials that you get are completely random. I've had cases where I'll unlock custom specials for a character who wasn't even involved with the Smash Run match.
Yeah, I finished Diddy Kong's custom specials (barely touched him) while I was trying to do Robin's.

Northern Verve said:
Robin said:

Yeah, it can get annoying. But keep at it and you'll eventually get it. I've heard doing really well in points (I assume you get points from defeating lots of enemies/the big enemies, and/or doing really good at the final battle) increases the quality of your prizes (And possibly meaning the chance of it being a Custom move rather then Equipment) but I don't really have any solid source for that other then hear say.
If that's the case, I don't think it has too much of an effect because I did really, really well with Rosalina once and only got one special out of six custom parts.

If that's the case, I don't think it has too much of an effect because I did really, really well with Rosalina once and only got one special out of six custom parts.

dude it took me like 4 smash runs just to get two of luigi's custom specials.

So yeah just keep trying, it takes forever, but it could be worth it.

Although some of the custom specials really suck, especially peach's.

Zae Eildus said:

dude it took me like 4 smash runs just to get two of luigi's custom specials.

So yeah just keep trying, it takes forever, but it could be worth it.

Although some of the custom specials really suck, especially peach's.
That's what I'll be doing because completionist nature.

It definitely won't be enjoyable, but it'll be nice to have them all regardless of how good they are.

Uh guys I dunno if you guys noticed but I think master fortress has a mouth and throat in the 1st pic.

a stomach in the 2nd

and I don't know what the fuck is in the third picture

Gamefreak75 said:
I also used my hammer on "beat 100-man with all characters" because i hate 100-man mode.

I do that too. I even hammered it in Brawl. 100-man character is not fun at all.

Back