• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Re: E3 2013 Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Yeah I gotta admit this is awesomely hilarious.

Damn, she's got some kickass moves in that trailer. Maybe she won't be as bad as we think.

Also, I'm surprised she doesn't have official artwork and isn't on the site yet.

her final smash looks like a sideways pk starstorm

MCS said:
Damn, she's got some kickass moves in that trailer. Maybe she won't be as bad as we think.

Also, I'm surprised she doesn't have official artwork and isn't on the site yet.
She's on at 7:49 in the developer interview video, so I assume their adding it soon.

New Super Mario said:
MCS said:
Hobbes said:
That is a fucking insult to all fans. "You want an actual character you love? Here, take a fucking generic character who can kill people with yoga".

Come on, I wouldn't go that far. I mean, sure, it's kind of an out-there choice, but it's not like one character makes the entire game bad. I'm sure there will be other great newcomers yet to be announced.
Yeah, some of you guys are being pretty negative about it. I think she'll be pretty cool, actually.
I don't doubt she may be cool, and the video is hilarious, I'm just mad she's in the game when I can think of a bazillion characters more deserving than her. Anyway, I don't even have a Wii U or a 3DS.

Hobbes said:
New Super Mario said:
MCS said:
Hobbes said:
That is a fucking insult to all fans. "You want an actual character you love? Here, take a fucking generic character who can kill people with yoga".

Come on, I wouldn't go that far. I mean, sure, it's kind of an out-there choice, but it's not like one character makes the entire game bad. I'm sure there will be other great newcomers yet to be announced.
Yeah, some of you guys are being pretty negative about it. I think she'll be pretty cool, actually.
I don't doubt she may be cool, and the video is hilarious, I'm just mad she's in the game when I can think of a bazillion characters more deserving than her. Anyway, I don't even have a Wii U or a 3DS.

Same here. I mean, I probably love her and everything, but then I'll just be like "Damn, [insert character] could have been in this game instead of her."

cryoAwakening said:
Hobbes said:
New Super Mario said:
MCS said:
Hobbes said:

Same here. I mean, I probably love her and everything, but then I'll just be like "Damn, [insert character] could have been in this game instead of her."
I'm sure you'll get at least one character you want in. Besides, she represents one of Nintendo's most successful Wii games.

New Super Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:
Hobbes said:
New Super Mario said:
MCS said:
Hobbes said:

I'm sure you'll get at least one character you want in. Besides, she represents one of Nintendo's most successful Wii games.

Apparently NSM got his dream character I guess.

Okay, so let's say that Ghirahim is not in the game, and you realize that he probably would have been added had Wii Fit Trainer was not in the game, how would you feel?

cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:
Hobbes said:
New Super Mario said:
MCS said:
Hobbes said:

Apparently NSM got his dream character I guess.

Okay, so let's say that Ghirahim is not in the game, and you realize that he probably would have been added had Wii Fit Trainer was not in the game, how would you feel?
I would be really upset, but I already have Kirby who I use all the time, so it wouldn't be that bad. (And don't ask that it's obvious he's in the game)

Well guys, the game is still young, so don't fret just yet. You might find that one of your favourite characters will sneak their way in.

i already got one character i wanted (mega man)

just need waddle dee and i'll be all set

New Super Mario said:
She's in this video, I think

and in that video, sakurai confirmed 3ds and wii u will have the same amount of characters, but different stages

because Layton isn't directly Nintendo

Wii fit trainer is

god toad85 get it right

because Nintendo already had their permission

if Nintendo had to go to every company and ask their permission to get them in their games, then Nintendo would be bankrupt by now

don't argue my logic, you know it makes sense

yeah I want Layton

seriously the guy is pretty awesome at fighting

also the Gerudo Valley stage looks and sounds awesome

but they already do own the rights to layton

level-5's a second-party company, and all their games have been published and distributed by nintendo.

I thought it was pretty funny of them to add Wii Fit Trainer into the game. Sakurai never fails to surprise me.

awh shit yeah there's a Gerudo Valley stage

Toad Eightyfive said:
but they already do own the rights to layton

level-5's a second-party company, and all their games have been published and distributed by nintendo.

MY LOGIC MAKES SENSE

nah but seriously, you have words of truth

perhaps it's something to do with the fact that Layton never appeared in a 3D game yet or something, but we do need a British character in this series

Back