Does anyone want anything from ________?

How similar is this to the thread I based it on.

• Total voters

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
Basically, this thread is based on this.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=25272.0

Basically, I will say I that there is some stuff online that I am not interested in. I will give the amount of points/money/coins I have. Users have to tell what they want or they can tell me to hold money for them when the catalog or store changes. I will only be accepting one hold and after the catalog changes, I will not be accepting any holds until I change the catalog again. When all of the users have asked for something and I have no more or very little "currency" left to spare, I will change the catalog or store (aka, make another post) the next time I log on. I will drop by every so often to calculate the currency I will have left. Also, do not be ridiculously greedy. You are allowed to be "a bit" greedy though. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Okay, lets start

I have 1650 coins left to spare. Does anyone want anything from club nintendo. I will only be accepting holds during this catalog only.

The Legend of Zelda (Virtual Console) ~ 150 Coins
Wario Ware D.I.Y. Showcase ~ 100 Coins
3D Classics Kid Icarus ~ 150 Coins
Mutant Mudds ~ 200 Coins
Mario Screensaver ~ 10 Coins
Zelda Screensaver ~ 10 Coins
Kirby Screensaver ~ 10 Coins

You turned generosity into a...forum game?

Mario4Ever said:
You turned generosity into a...forum game?

Yes, yes I did.

Anyways, back to the game.

Do you want anything?

No, thanks, since I can't actually obtain any of these through this. Au revoir.

Also, anything can be turned into a forum game as long as it is not against the rules.

Also, I think I want to change the rules of this forum game so every user can have a chance to roleplay as the person with the currency.

Edit: On second thought, I might just hand this topic to another user if I ever decide to quit.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
wait is this real
are you actually giving stuff away
No, this is forum game. Why would you think that. You can even look at the rules and tell that this is fake. If this was real, why would I post it here.

Chillv, I'm getting annoyed. Make maybe one or two games and STICK TO OTHERS. I'M PRETTY SURE THE TALLY IS NOW TWENTY TWO FORUM GAMES THAT YOU'VE MADE.

Roserade said:
Chillv, I'm getting annoyed. Make maybe one or two games and STICK TO OTHERS. I'M PRETTY SURE THE TALLY IS NOW TWENTY TWO FORUM GAMES THAT YOU'VE MADE.

There is no rule against making a lot of forum games. I can have 100 if I want to and nobody can say or do anything about it. At least I am not rapidly making forum games each day.

Back