My new WarioWare Fan Game, Engine included.

WARIOWARE (Tentative title)

Since I got into the WarioWare series, I have decided to make a WarioWare fangame. You'll be mad with all the work that is done.

This game is in the alpha stages, and is a demo only, with 4 microgames. The demo will have no bosses.

The game is currently an engine, allowing you to add your own microgames. See the "How to Make a Microgame" section to see.

The Control Icon is showcased with "Rhino Way Out" and "Scram Fly"

Rhino Way Out

rinoscreen1.png

Scram Fly

scramflyscreen.png

Download the engine to try out the game.

http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/15750919/file.html

How to Make a Microgame
-For best results, use Game Maker 8 pro.
-The screen resolution should be 683x384, the game is to be run in full screen.
-Basic Speed is 36 frames per second.
-The timer is set for 8 seconds. For a 4 second game, make a creation code "image_index = 8".
-Include the "global.win" switch and "global.text" string in the game.
--"global.text" display's the text that appears on screen when the game starts.
--"global.win" determines if you succeed, or fail.
---If global.win = 1, you lose. If global.win = 2, you lose. If global.win = 3, you win. If global.win = 4, you win!
----For creation codes, use global.win = 2 for default loss, and global.win = 3 for default success.
-Look at the default microgames for guidelines.

Good-a luck-a!

Wow, seems like a cool project. Check out my project. Mines is a minigame collection that turns the microgames from previous games into minigames. (http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=23930.0)

Interesting. The official WarioWare company sometimes does that with some of the games, making extended versions of microgames.

Anyway, I have augmented the game to play microgames in a random order using data lists. It took me a while to get a satisfactory result...

The control type is also displayed before the microgame. I use a very complex code to do this.

The engine is similar to a D.I.Y. of some sort, to add your own microgames. Send your microgames to me so I can see them. Remember, the room size must be 683x384. I'll give you the credit for the games you make.

Back I have come! I have currently created 4 games (2 new ones, "Eggstraction" and "How Do You Field?"). I'll upload the new engine in a while...

Back