Speedtest

ok well here's my actual results

2660931889.png

I was going to make a new topic because I felt like posting again, but whatever :P

I got just 1% faster :D

Results are rather interesting.
I held a Surface RT and Surface Pro, at the exact same location, rotation, and position, and it looks like IE10 on the Surface RT fails to get on my maximum speed, while Chrome on the Surface Pro gets it with no problem.
(Yes, I did use the Black Theme this time, my Tablets just got back from some Screenshot sessions by a friend of mine.)

Surface RT, Internet Explorer 10 (there is no other choice on Windows RT, lol):
SpeedTestSurfaceRT.png

Surface Pro, Google Chrome 29.0 (unlike the previous one, there is a broad choice of Browsers on Windows 8 Pro):
SpeedTestSurfacePro.png

King Antasma said:

Not sure if this speed has anything to do with why I frequently lose connection, even with the new modem we just got.

Your internet is really that slow? :( I used to live in the Syracuse area and I had the same ISP (Verizon FIOS) and it was faster than 52% of US.

Mariotime11 said:
King Antasma said:

Not sure if this speed has anything to do with why I frequently lose connection, even with the new modem we just got.

Your internet is really that slow? :( I used to live in the Syracuse area and I had the same ISP (Verizon FIOS) and it was faster than 52% of US.
I don't know what is wrong with it. We got a new modem and I still lose connection at random times. It is even possible that I click "Post" here and get "Webpage not available." My phone's data has run out for this month, so that rules out my hotspot. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong. Maybe it's because the computer is old... and my cheap mom won't get a new one...

King Antasma said:
Mariotime11 said:
King Antasma said:

I don't know what is wrong with it. We got a new modem and I still lose connection at random times. It is even possible that I click "Post" here and get "Webpage not available." My phone's data has run out for this month, so that rules out my hotspot. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong. Maybe it's because the computer is old... and my cheap mom won't get a new one...

My computer is rather old, and the nearest internet hotspot is about 200 miles away. Maybe you just got unlucky :P

I've Upgraded my Internet Speed yesterday:
2779548559.png

Note: From July 2013, my speed will be at 150 Mbps down and 15 Mbps up.
At least, that's what Ziggo said.

Back