The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey

U freak

Munch, Munch!
What are your thoughts on the movie? Is it as good as The Lord of the rings?

Please, no spoilers for those of us who may not have seen it yet.

Ok, but this thread is specifically about The Hobbit. Plus I don't feel like getting yelled at by the Admins for bumping a thread.

Are you going to post some input on the movie, if not then please don't micro-manage me like a mother goose.

Not to mention, the last post on that thread was from to months ago. Are you trying to get me in trouble?

Where in the rules does it say that it's against the rules to bump an old thread? I don't get this whole superstition about bumping old threads. If you're going to create a new thread, you're obviously looking to restart the conversation, so why create a new topic and take up more space?

its only looked down upon if you dont actually add anything to the conversation.

If you do however, none cares that it was bumped.

It's not a superstition, I'm just respectful of the admin. Trying to stay within the confines of there rules is somthing I try to do.

Perhaps it was a mistake of mine to post this topic on here in the first place. My apologies.

It seems that everything I do on this forum, I get flak for it, even though I'm a rule-abiding forum user.

Back