User Total Drama Action - Finale

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 13: Knowledge is Power) - Part 2

cryoAwakening said:
Pfft, we already know that Toad cheats on every question. There's literally no doubts about it.

Don't you act all high and mighty, I have a good theory to explain User Quiz's absurd length.

85 said:
cryoAwakening said:
Pfft, we already know that Toad cheats on every question. There's literally no doubts about it.

Don't you act all high and mighty, I have a good theory to explain User Quiz's absurd length.

Which is exactly why I lost, and got four questions wrong throughout the entire thing.

cryoAwakening said:
If Toad wins, all I'm going to say is "Told you so".

I honestly think he's still mad at me over UBB4 about preventing his win. Probably why he got me out in this game, UBB5, and basically all forum games I'm in with him.

Actually It was my idea to make the "Anti-BMB Alliance". I contacted both Toad and SM after the merge and asked them. >.> IRRC

Rocker64 said:
cryoAwakening said:
If Toad wins, all I'm going to say is "Told you so".

I honestly think he's still mad at me over UBB4 about preventing his win. Probably why he got me out in this game, UBB5, and basically all forum games I'm in with him.

Actually It was my idea to make the "Anti-BMB Alliance". I contacted both Toad and SM after the merge and asked them. >.> IRRC

I'm not surprised.

BTW, Smg2daisy was all for getting rid of you after we got rid of NSY, but I told her that Shoey and Smasher were bigger targets.

So yeah, S2D, LN1, and I are the reason that you even remained post-merge, and I'm the main reason you didn't get eliminated instead of Smasher and Shoey. You're welcome.

i'll consider it an achievement if I get one right.

All right, that sucked.

SonicMario named 3 of the 10 people's movies correctly (MM15, MCD, and Smasher). Rocker and Toad tied with nothing. I'm not sure if I should just continue and have a tie breaker, or if I should just make a brand new challenge.

tiebreakers waste time, just make a winner-takes-all three-camper final round.

I was planning a one-question tie-breaker... Don't think that should take too long.

User Total Drama Action (Week 13: Knowledge is Power) - Part 3

It has been settled! First, everyone's list of movies.

• Smasher – Pokemon: The First Movie
• Cirdec – Jurassic Park
• BMB – Anastasia
• Freakworld – Back to the Future II
• MM15 – Tron: Legacy
• MCS – 2001: A Space Odyssey
• Gutseh – Toy Story 3
• Neptune – Inception
• Pyro – Wreck-it Ralph
• Bowser45 - Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
• MCD – Con Air
• Baby Luigi – Toy Story 2

Rocker:
MM15 - Inception
MCD - Wreck-it Ralph
BMB - Pokemon: The First Movie
Bowser45 - Back to the Future II
Freakworld - Toy Story 2
Gutseh - Con Air
Cirdec - Toy Story 3
Smasher - 2001: A Space Odyssey
Pyro - Jurassic Park
Baby Luigi - Anastasia
MCS - Tron: Legacy
Neptune - Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

SM:
MM15 - Tron: Legacy
MCD - Con-Air
BMB - 2001: A Space Odyssey
Bowser45 - Jurassic Park
Freakworld - Wreck-It Ralph
Gutseh - Inception
Cirdec - Anastasia
Smasher - Pokemon: The First Movie
Pyro - Toy Story 2
Baby Luigi - Toy Story 3
Neptune - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
MCS - Back to the Future II

Toad:
MM15->2001
MCD->Inception
BMB->BTTF Part II
Bowser45->Wreck-it Ralph
Freakworld->Pokémon: TFM
Gutseh->Jurassic Park
Cirdec->Tron Legacy
Smasher->Con Air
Pyro->Anastasia
Baby Luigi->Toy Story 3
MCS->Toy Story 2
Neptune->Return of the King

Then, the tie-breaker. From The Nightmare Before Christmas, Die Hard, The Avengers, The Hunger Games, The Princess Bride, and X-Men First Class, I had chose The Nightmare, Die Hard, and X-Men as my favorites. Rocker successfully named all three of these, while Toad only named X-Men. I am sorry, Toad, but you are today's weakest link.

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 13: Knowledge is Power) - Part 3

Well holy crap. I'm promised a better result (Granted had I lost on the Movie challenge I would got the same exact place. Yay for consistency?) then in NSM's game. I'm not sure I even deserve to be in this position, given I wasn't technially even a player until the merge and the alliance essentially carried me here. But I wish the best of luck to you Rocker, though I'm going to try my best to win anyway.

I can't believe I actually won that.

Northern Verve said:
But I wish the best of luck to you Rocker, though I'm going to try my best to win anyway.

Good, It wouldn't be any fun to just be handed the victory.

Toad's eliminated!?

mf_ddp_large.jpg

Also - mostly to NSM - haha, Mushrooms and non-team people are in the final; no rupees. Way to represent Rocker.

Just warning you GD that I might not be online much tomorrow. But if the last challenge requires me at all to be active then. Somewhere around Noon in EST on Saturday I can get going. But if the challenge is just like the last two then it's definitely doable. Just might be slower in response and the result of the game will be decided after I can get to doing the final challenge.

I'll have to go offline in about an hour. So just giving a heads up.

Sent mine in. On alot of these I just guessed. There were a few I knew, but I both haven't seen the movie in a long time nor bothered to even look up information on it. So if I win somehow, I'll consider myself pretty lucky. But if I don't, then Rocker probably deserves the win anyway.

Back