User Total Drama Action - Finale

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 1: The Monstrous Yarn) [Results In]

Ino Yamanaka said:
Packy, did you also hide in them in the original order?

lmao yes ;D at least it worked for a few turns... lol

I actually made a big fancy grid for this with rows and columns and colors and text and everything.

Time Turner said:
I actually made a big fancy grid for this with rows and columns and colors and text and everything.

That is pretty cool. =D

Ino Yamanaka said:
Operation Paperclip said:
Well, we lose one user and gain an NSM.

We have the same number we started with, and possibly end up stronger, too.

But we got NSY. So we have more than you now.

I don't know about that...XP

User Total Drama Action (Week 1: The Monstrous Yarn) - First Elimination

All eight members nervously walked to the large stage where the Gilded Reversinator Ceremony. Well, seven of them did. NSM had been granted immunity for his stellar performance and appearance as a monster, and thus, didn't have much to worry about. GreenDisaster was already set up as his podium, center stage and ready to present the eliminated. Everyone shuffled off to the stands and took a seat.

"Welcome, gentlemen and... well, I suppose we only have men here," joyfully said the show's host. "Because the Rowdy Rupees have lost the previous challenge, the team has been chosen for a trade of sorts. You get to receive NSM, the monster of the challenge-"

A few of the Rupees glowered at him for causing their loss, though others were glad to have a skilled player on their team.

"-and in exchange, you get to eliminate someone else who will them traverse the Walk of Shame and enter the Lame-o-sine. So, next to you should be a voting box with all of your teammates' names. Simply press the corresponding button to cast your vote. Remember, New Super Mario is not eligible for elimination. Begin!"

"Now that I've received all of your votes, I can finally announce who our first dropout will be," he said with a tone that was all too joyful, considering the situation. "I'll be handing out these marvelous golden statues of me to the lucky survivors. Whoever doesn't get one is the eliminated. First off... NSM."

He tossed a statue to NSM and almost gave him a black eye.

"Gutseh O'Hardy."

Gutseh was more prepared for this statue, and caught it with no problems.

"Toad."

This one actually did collide with Toad, though luckily only caused a sore head.

"Cirdec. *toss* Packy. *toss* Nabber. *toss*" With that, it came to the final two. MCD and Yoshi K.

"The final person to receive a Gilded Reversinator Award is..."

He paused for dramatic effect.

"MCD."

Yoshi K glumy stared at GD as MCD happily caught the statue. With MCD receiving the final statue, Yoshi K didn't need any further instructions. He got off his seat and slowly made his way towards the Walk of Shame.

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 1: The Monstrous Yarn) - First Elimination

Yay I lost!

for a second I thought MCD was eliminated and just shook my head sadly

it's gutseh O'HURLEY YOU PRICK

The Undertaker said:

so are you going to be one of those freaks who changes their name at the end of every episode?

Time Turner said:
"Toad."

This one actually did collide with Toad, though luckily only caused a sore head.

Prick.

Time Turner said:
Time Turner said:
"Toad."

Prick.
That's the spirit!

Are you trying to imitate Chris? Because you're doing a great job if you are.

(If you're not, that's a compliment, i thought Chris was awesome.)

Ino Yamanaka said:
Time Turner said:
Time Turner said:
"Toad."

Prick.
That's the spirit!

Are you trying to imitate Chris? Because you're doing a great job if you are.

(If you're not, that's a compliment, i thought Chris was awesome.)
I haven't actually watched any of the seasons in forever, I'm just going by memory and wiki.

Meowth said:
The Undertaker said:

so are you going to be one of those freaks who changes their name at the end of every episode?

yes

okay by the way what is with the title

i mean what does monstrous yarn have to do with hide and go seek

The Undertaker said:
Meowth said:
The Undertaker said:

yes

okay by the way what is with the title

i mean what does monstrous yarn have to do with hide and go seek
Yarn is another word for story.

User Total Drama Action (Week 2: The Mighty Pen)

The elimination of Yoshi K signified the first loss of the Rowdy Rupees. Although they gained a new partner in the form of New Super Mario, they were still one man behind the Moody Mushrooms, having also recently gained NSY. Whether they would have better luck during the next competition or they would begin their losing streak has yet to be seen, but the action has only begun...

"GOOD MORNING, ACTORS!"

Once again, the cast members were rudely awakened by the arrival of GreenDisaster. They were a bit less grumpy then last time, though this mostly just resulted in a couple of pillows being thrown in GD's general direction, which in turn resulted in GD throwing them back at them.

"GD," muttered Rocker, "it's barely 6. Let us sleep some more." Murmurs of agreement floated through the room.

"If that's what you wish," said GD. "But, if you sleep now, you'll miss the challenge, get eliminated from the competition, and lose your chance at one million dollars..."

A few moments later, everyone was up and walking towards the setting of the next challenge.

"Lady and gentlemen," announced GreenDisaster, "may I present to you..." He pointed at a set of desks. "Writer's Domain!"

"We're supposed to be actors," shouted Shoey. "Why are we writing?"

"Budget cuts. Hey, it's this or no million dollars."

"But that's completely nuts! We shouldn't have to write stuff just because you're cheap!"

"There we go! Keep those emotions up and we'll have enough money for the next challenges! Anyways, in Writer's Domain, the two teams will have to write their own stories and submit them to the judge of this competition, the marvelous SonicMario, but I expect to also have a copy of the story myself. Simple enough, right? Only one story per team will be accepted, so make sure to decide on who's writing and submitting the story. The story has to be from 500 to 2000 words, must be completely fictional, no recounting real-life events, people, and must include at least five literary techniques, which must be indicated outside of the story. The best story as chosen by SonicMario will win the competition. Got it? Now get to it!"

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 2: The Mighty Pen)

i'm working on a hell of a story

edit: i'm finished with my hell of a story

whatever anyone says my story is the best

Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
whatever anyone says my story is the best
You mean the one that you haven't even sent in yet?
I've PM'd it to the other players, be patient.

if you want I can give you an advanced copy

Back